September 2019 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Drones wiped out half of Saudi Arabia's oil production — and it could lead to higher gas prices (WTI) September 15, 2019Reuters A drone strike that knocked out half of Saudi Arabia's oil production could lead to higher oil prices globally, according to analysts. The production shutdown amounts to about 5% of the world's daily production of crude oil, or roughly 5 million barrels. The Saudi index fell 2.3% at the opening on Sunday before recovering, Reuters reported […]
- THE IN-STORE CHECKOUT REVOLUTION: How payments companies can take advantage of a $21 billion opportunity September 15, 2019This is a preview of The In-Store Checkout Report from Business Insider Intelligence. 14-Day Risk Free Trial: Get full access to this and all E-Commerce industry research reports. Although there are only a handful of autonomous checkout stores today, the technology has seismic repercussions for in-store retail. These stores, which allow consumers to walk in, […]
- Drones wiped out half of Saudi Arabia's oil production — and it could lead to higher gas prices (WTI) September 15, 2019
- Academy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business California China Christianity Christmas cinema Collecting culture drawing Earth Facebook Fashion film Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Halloween Health History Holiday Holidays Hollywood Home illustration Italy Japan Jesus Justin Bieber Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles Maya Angelou movies Music New Year New York New York City Obama painting Paris Paul McCartney People Photographer Photographers photography poster Pulp Fiction Recreation Red Carpet Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Science Fiction Shopping Substance Abuse Surgery Technology Transgender Twitter United States Video Games Visual Arts Women World War II
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Saudi oil attacks: Iran condemns US 'deceit' after accusation September 15, 2019The US had said that Tehran was behind drone attacks on two Saudi oil sites, not Yemeni rebels.
- Saudi oil attacks: Will fuel prices go up? September 15, 2019The BBC's Katie Prescott assesses whether drone strikes on Saudi oil facilities could affect consumers.
- Hong Kong protests: Petrol bombs and water cannon used in clashes September 15, 2019Violence breaks out after thousands defy a police ban to march as unrest continues unabated.
- Saudi oil attacks: Iran condemns US 'deceit' after accusation September 15, 2019
- A Light Safari in Wine Country September 15, 2019Public light spectacles by artists like Bruce Munro herald a movement that infuses culture in valleys of viticulture (and blazes new trails in cities, too).Patricia Leigh Brown
- Amy Sherald’s Shining Second Act September 13, 2019After her famous portrait of Michelle Obama, the artist is bringing her new works to New York. “Every painting is a kind of communion,” our critic says.Roberta Smith
- The New Architecture: Sky Parks, Tidal Pools and ‘Solar Carving’ September 13, 2019Projects debuting this fall suggest that hard barriers between the designed environment and the natural one are softening — maybe for good.Karrie Jacobs
- A Light Safari in Wine Country September 15, 2019
On twitterMy Tweets
Recent Posts: fernexpressblog
©ourtesy of nightelfdruid | thelooplook | uracontra Shaun King speaks on the thuggification of black men
©ourtesy of humansofnewyork Sometimes NOTHING Makes Sense “I’m an unemployed single father, and I feel like I’ve been written out of the economy. I’ve got a PhD in Microbiology and Immunology, but I can’t get a job in teaching, medical writing, or research. They showed us a video in the food stamp office about finding […]
©ourtesy of The Editor My Response. Disappointment. What disappointments me most is how the world so easily misinterprets the atrocities of Humans by isolating a TRAGEDY to one GROUP. In this case, The St. Louis Police Department (I am NOT in defense of anyone involved mind you). Admit-tingly, No Judge or Jury can decide any […]
- New! - Elk Cam The Elk Cam will run annually Elk rut peaks between late September and early October and will have the greatest amount of all-day elk activity. See it Live!
- New! - CharlevoixCamCharlevoixCam is trying to share the beauty of Northern Michigan by setting up high quality cameras at the most picturesque locations we can find. See it Live!
- New! - Elk Cam
Search, Add Site, SEO
- HolloweenOctober 31st, 2014Spooky Day
- Follow fernexpressblog on WordPress.com
- 56,717 hits
Tag Archives: Holidays
©ourtesy of art-profiles.com
Our mother Nature, alternatively called Earth is a beautiful silent and sometimes a violent place that hides inspiration inside of it. We want to share with you some dreamy images that will make your heart and mind calm a bit and give you power and will to visit same landscape destinations. Earth is our treasure,our girl,our woman. We must look after “her” and believe us,will come a time that all winds and sun shines gonna work for us. For other people, Earth is like a child that needs care and for … Read more
- NATIVE AMERICAN ART and PROVERBS Vol. 1 (eddietwohawks.wordpress.com)
- About: Ethereal Earth (rachelablackwell.wordpress.com)
- Outstanding Earth Photography (natemaingard.com)
What does it ALL mean? Well, I am guessin’ we will all find out at the Party. Then after we’re all pissed off and drunk, full of merriment too, we’ll just head on over to the fireworks and puke a little, then have some more of them there, 16 ounce’s, full of good old, delicious, American Spirits. Yo-omm-mie!
- Barbecue and picnic tips for a safe, delicious (and seasonal) Fourth of July (gadling.com)
- July 4, 1852 – What to the Slave is the Fourth of July? (ynative77.wordpress.com)
In cities around the world, people will be celebrating Earth Day by enjoying good food and good company. The Conservancy is hosting a variety of fun, food-filled events and we would love for you to join us for any or all of them!
Los Angeles, April 22nd, 2011: Visit the Original Farmer’s Market and fill up your picnic basket with local ingredients. Stop by the Conservancy’s booth for tips on eating smart, and get your free reusable shopping bag.
Get Schedule Celebration for other Cities Here
“…and don’t forget to Give Back the Love to Mother Earth the Rest of the Year”!
- Earth Day activities at Whole Foods, Palm Beach Gardens (pbpulse.com)
- International Cannabis Lovers’ Holiday 420 Connects with Earth Day to Re-Tool the Medical Marijuana Landscape (prweb.com)
- Earth Day Ideas (theeaglesnestepa.wordpress.com)
HAPPY ST-PATRICK’S DAY MARCH 2011!
Dedicated to the Irish & Irish at Heart
all around the World
St. Patrick’s Day is celebrated by the Irish and Irish at Heart in big cities and small towns alike with parades, “wearing of the green,” music and songs, Irish food and drink, and activities for kids such as crafts, coloring and games. Its a time for fun. Some communities even go so far as to dye rivers or streams green! See all the Parades & Events going on around the World to celebrate St Patrick’s Day March 17th 2011, or click here to find your nearest Irish Pubs! ..more