September 2016 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- THE CONNECTED DEVICE PAYMENTS REPORT: Market opportunities, top stakeholders, and new use cases for the next frontier in payments September 26, 2016BI Intelligence The rapid expansion of the Internet of Things (IoT) offers payments companies an opportunity to expand beyond mobile phones, cards, and point-of-sale devices, to a broad and diverse ecosystem of internet-connected devices. We forecast that there will be 24 billion connected devices installed globally by 2020, up from nearly 7 billion today. A […]
- The new era of payment processing will change everything September 26, 2016Thomson ReutersThe modern smartphone is a remarkable device. A single device that fits in your pocket can do all the tasks that once required cameras, camcorders, GPS devices, watches, alarm clocks, calculators, and even TVs. But the next change might be the most radical of all—it could eliminate the need to carry cash and credit cards. The growing imp […]
- THE CONNECTED DEVICE PAYMENTS REPORT: Market opportunities, top stakeholders, and new use cases for the next frontier in payments September 26, 2016
- Academy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business California China Christianity Christmas cinema Collecting culture drawing Earth Facebook Fashion film Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Halloween Health History Holiday Holidays Hollywood Home illustration Italy Japan Jesus Justin Bieber Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles Maya Angelou movies Music New Year New York New York City Obama painting Paris Paul McCartney People Photographer Photographers photography poster Pulp Fiction Recreation Red Carpet Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Science Fiction Shopping Substance Abuse Surgery Technology Transgender Twitter United States Video Games Visual Arts Women World War II
- Will Smith (48)In 1968, Will Smith was born on this date in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Pedro Almodóvar (67)In 1949, Pedro Almodóvar was born on this date in Calzada de Calatrava, Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
- Mark Hamill (65)In 1951, Mark Hamill was born on this date in Oakland, California, USA
- Barbara Walters (87)In 1929, Barbara Walters was born on this date in Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Will Smith (48)
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- The big duel September 25, 2016The first Trump-Clinton debate takes place on Monday night - this is why it matters, and what you need to look out for.
- Colombia's President Santos says peace with Farc will boost growth September 26, 2016Colombia's President Juan Manuel Santos tells the BBC a peace deal he will sign with Farc rebels will boost economic growth and rebuild the country.
- US golf legend Arnold Palmer dies at 87 September 26, 2016US golfer Arnold Palmer, widely regarded as one of the greatest players in the sport's history, has died at the age of 87.
- The big duel September 25, 2016
- In Toronto, Looking to the Future in an Abandoned Park September 23, 2016An art and music festival that has reopened Ontario Place in Toronto, runs through Sunday.CHRIS HAMPTON
- Critic's Notebook: Apple Opens the iMessage Door, and the Ephemera Rushes In September 22, 2016Several new features have turned this intimate chat experience into more of a social network.AMANDA HESS
- Art Review: Jerusalem as a Place of Desire and Death, at the Metropolitan Museum September 23, 2016The exhibition “Jerusalem 1000-1400: Every People Under Heaven” looks at the past and the present, with 200 works from some 60 international collections.HOLLAND COTTER
- In Toronto, Looking to the Future in an Abandoned Park September 23, 2016
On twitterMy Tweets
Recent Posts: fernexpressblog
©ourtesy of nightelfdruid | thelooplook | uracontra Shaun King speaks on the thuggification of black men
©ourtesy of humansofnewyork Sometimes NOTHING Makes Sense “I’m an unemployed single father, and I feel like I’ve been written out of the economy. I’ve got a PhD in Microbiology and Immunology, but I can’t get a job in teaching, medical writing, or research. They showed us a video in the food stamp office about finding […]
©ourtesy of The Editor My Response. Disappointment. What disappointments me most is how the world so easily misinterprets the atrocities of Humans by isolating a TRAGEDY to one GROUP. In this case, The St. Louis Police Department (I am NOT in defense of anyone involved mind you). Admit-tingly, No Judge or Jury can decide any […]
- New! - Official Minnesota Vikings U.S. Bank Stadium Construction Time-LapseEarthCam proudly documented the construction of U.S. Bank Stadium for the Minnesota Vikings. From January 2014 to September 2016, a combination of live streaming and time-lapse construction cameras created hundreds of thousands of HD images. Our editors produced this hand-edited 3 minute time-lapse which includes billion pixel panoramas. See it Live! […]
- New! - Official National Museum of African American History and Culture Construction TiThe construction of the 19th museum of the Smithsonian Institution, The National Museum of African American History & Culture, was documented by EarthCam\'s Gigapixel construction camera. The work of lead designer David Adjaye, lead architect Philip Freelon, and their architectural team Freelon Adjaye Bond/SmithGroup can be enjoyed in this 106 secon […]
- New! - Official Minnesota Vikings U.S. Bank Stadium Construction Time-Lapse
Search, Add Site, SEO
- HolloweenOctober 31st, 2014Spooky Day
- Follow fernexpressblog on WordPress.com
- 54,908 hits
Tag Archives: Games
©ourtesy of wheelsupinthirty and stayoverthere
Here are what the cans for six brands of soda have looked like over the last 50 years.
Visit boldpost for some discussion and analysis of each…!
©ourtesy of Ginger Cayote on FB
Coincidence or Fate ?
Curious isn’t it? Mitt Romney (Herman Monster) and Paul Ryan (Eddie Monster), just a couple of guys up to NO GOOD
” ‘ They’re creepy and they’re kooky/mysterious and spooky/they’re altogether ooky…’ ” so applicable here.
- A Strange Time to Tie Your Candidacy to a Very Unpopular Congress (elections.firedoglake.com)
- Which Celebrity Do You Resemble Most? (bellasugar.com)
©ourtesy of stayoverthere reblogged jess0so:
- Tips To Survive The Coming Zombie Apocalypse Part 2 (deadmanstales.wordpress.com)
©ourtesy of sillyhoesmoneysforpimps reblogged stayfly69:
...Sometimes it’s just a good idea to leave the kiddies at home. After all, this one’s had just about enough of ‘grandpa’s’ antics. And of all days to have forgotten his taser!
- Looks like ‘Carrot Top’ has found ‘Joan Rivers’ surgeon ..! YIKES SS. (fernexpress.wordpress.com)
- Visible Scars Appear Online (dreadcentral.com)
©ourtesy of I Make No Sense?
Today was strange, my thoughts in range, I made a choice, life rolled the dice, I worked till six, fate thought to mix, I see things twice, was that the mice? From start to end, the mood is fend, I play the part, of life in art, The walk to work, a chance to change, What fish to dish, my wish to mash. The face you see, is not your own, The friends around, and all the same, The calls you get, and planned to let, You feel alive, is this your vibe? You sound the horn, to show you’re torn, You look with … Read more
Definition: Pretty is used as an adverb with the meaning ‘fairly, moderately’, as in The performance was pretty good / He did pretty much as he liked. The adverb corresponding to the usual meaning of pretty is prettily: She always dresses so prettily, kinda? So you see Darling, being ‘Pretty” really has nothing to do with the way you Look physically. You know, like in the use of the word ‘Beautiful’, okay. People are always telling you you’re ‘pretty’ ’cause they’re just being very sarcastic and insulting. Pity, cause You are really so ‘moderate’.
- Dear Abby: Kiss My Butt (havecoffeewillwrite.wordpress.com)
And, Who Really gives a Shit…?
As far as sporting events go, March Madness may very well be the best. … ahhh? Nobody’s four year old kid gives a shit about March Madness. Let’s just get pissy drunk and tick a whole bunch-a-dicks off! How’s that for “March Madness”.
- March Madness 2011: Likeliest Upsets and the Biggest Questions in the Southwest (bleacherreport.com)
- March Madness 2011 Cheat Sheet: How To Fill Out Your NCAA Bracket (nowpublic.com)