July 2016 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Everything you need to set up your first kitchen July 29, 2016The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase. It's easy to talk yourself into buying some fancy kitchen gadget, like a Kitchenaid mixer or sous vide precision cooker, that's cool, but that you'll probably use, at most, a […]
- The design world is obsessed with shiplap — the rustic material that's taking over America's homes July 29, 2016joannagaines/InstagramShiplap is a building material made of wide wooden boards that fit together to form a flat surface. If you've watched an episode of HGTV's wildly popular "Fixer Upper" recently, you know it well. It looks like this (more below): Instagram Embed:http://instagram.com/p/BApbQbHAe5n/embed/Width: 658px Shiplap has seen a […]
- Everything you need to set up your first kitchen July 29, 2016
- Academy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business California China Christianity Christmas cinema Collecting culture drawing Earth Facebook Fashion film Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Halloween Health History Holiday Holidays Hollywood Home illustration Italy Japan Jesus Justin Bieber Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles Maya Angelou movies Music New Year New York New York City Obama painting Paris Paul McCartney People Photographer Photographers photography poster Pulp Fiction Recreation Red Carpet Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Science Fiction Shopping Substance Abuse Surgery Technology Transgender Twitter United States Video Games Visual Arts Women World War II
- Mark T. Williams (40)In 1976, Mark T. Williams was born on this date in Norfolk, Virginia, USA
- Bryan Dattilo (45)In 1971, Bryan Dattilo was born on this date in Kankakee, Illinois, USA
- Ken Burns (63)In 1953, Ken Burns was born on this date in Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Sanjay Dutt (57)In 1959, Sanjay Dutt was born on this date in Bombay, State of Bombay, India
- Mark T. Williams (40)
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Zika virus: Florida cases 'likely' to be first US-based infections July 29, 2016Four people suffering from the Zika virus in Florida are probably the first cases contracted within the US, health officials say.
- Paris bombings suspects extradited to France from Austria July 29, 2016Two alleged members of the IS cell that carried out the Paris attacks are extradited from Austria to France and reportedly charged with terrorism.
- Turkey coup bid: Erdogan says US general 'taking side of plotters' July 29, 2016Turkey's president blasts remarks by top US general Joseph Votel in the wake of the failed coup, accusing him of being "on the side of the plotters".
- Zika virus: Florida cases 'likely' to be first US-based infections July 29, 2016
- Art Review: Art of the AIDS Years: What Took Museums So Long? July 28, 2016For my generation of American gay men, the AIDS epidemic was a second Vietnam War. A long-overdue historical survey of the era has finally arrived.HOLLAND COTTER
- Dreaming Up a Summer Idyll for Frederic Edwin Church July 29, 2016Twenty-one architects come up with their own visions for a show at Olana, Church’s historic property overlooking the Hudson.TED LOOS
- A Billionaire Is Opening a Private Art Museum in Manhattan July 29, 2016Admission to the gallery, in Chelsea, will be free, the financier and art collector J. Tomilson Hill said.ROBIN POGREBIN
- Art Review: Art of the AIDS Years: What Took Museums So Long? July 28, 2016
On twitterMy Tweets
Recent Posts: fernexpressblog
©ourtesy of nightelfdruid | thelooplook | uracontra Shaun King speaks on the thuggification of black men
©ourtesy of humansofnewyork Sometimes NOTHING Makes Sense “I’m an unemployed single father, and I feel like I’ve been written out of the economy. I’ve got a PhD in Microbiology and Immunology, but I can’t get a job in teaching, medical writing, or research. They showed us a video in the food stamp office about finding […]
©ourtesy of The Editor My Response. Disappointment. What disappointments me most is how the world so easily misinterprets the atrocities of Humans by isolating a TRAGEDY to one GROUP. In this case, The St. Louis Police Department (I am NOT in defense of anyone involved mind you). Admit-tingly, No Judge or Jury can decide any […]
- New! - Cafe 53 on Jomas Street - Second ViewView of the other side of the famous pedestrian Jomas street in Jurmala from the renowned popular Cafe 53. Jomas Street is itself one of the most famous places in Jurmala, which makes \"Cafe 53\" even more special. It is a place to meet and get to know new people. See it Live!
- New! - Golden Retriever Puppies in LatviaWebcam in a dog nursery with funny Golden Retriever Puppies running around outside and playing with their mommy. See it Live!
- New! - Cafe 53 on Jomas Street - Second View
Search, Add Site, SEO
- HolloweenOctober 31st, 2014Spooky Day
- Follow fernexpressblog on WordPress.com
- 54,740 hits
Tag Archives: Games
©ourtesy of wheelsupinthirty and stayoverthere
Here are what the cans for six brands of soda have looked like over the last 50 years.
Visit boldpost for some discussion and analysis of each…!
©ourtesy of Ginger Cayote on FB
Coincidence or Fate ?
Curious isn’t it? Mitt Romney (Herman Monster) and Paul Ryan (Eddie Monster), just a couple of guys up to NO GOOD
” ‘ They’re creepy and they’re kooky/mysterious and spooky/they’re altogether ooky…’ ” so applicable here.
- A Strange Time to Tie Your Candidacy to a Very Unpopular Congress (elections.firedoglake.com)
- Which Celebrity Do You Resemble Most? (bellasugar.com)
©ourtesy of stayoverthere reblogged jess0so:
- Tips To Survive The Coming Zombie Apocalypse Part 2 (deadmanstales.wordpress.com)
©ourtesy of sillyhoesmoneysforpimps reblogged stayfly69:
...Sometimes it’s just a good idea to leave the kiddies at home. After all, this one’s had just about enough of ‘grandpa’s’ antics. And of all days to have forgotten his taser!
- Looks like ‘Carrot Top’ has found ‘Joan Rivers’ surgeon ..! YIKES SS. (fernexpress.wordpress.com)
- Visible Scars Appear Online (dreadcentral.com)
©ourtesy of I Make No Sense?
Today was strange, my thoughts in range, I made a choice, life rolled the dice, I worked till six, fate thought to mix, I see things twice, was that the mice? From start to end, the mood is fend, I play the part, of life in art, The walk to work, a chance to change, What fish to dish, my wish to mash. The face you see, is not your own, The friends around, and all the same, The calls you get, and planned to let, You feel alive, is this your vibe? You sound the horn, to show you’re torn, You look with … Read more
Definition: Pretty is used as an adverb with the meaning ‘fairly, moderately’, as in The performance was pretty good / He did pretty much as he liked. The adverb corresponding to the usual meaning of pretty is prettily: She always dresses so prettily, kinda? So you see Darling, being ‘Pretty” really has nothing to do with the way you Look physically. You know, like in the use of the word ‘Beautiful’, okay. People are always telling you you’re ‘pretty’ ’cause they’re just being very sarcastic and insulting. Pity, cause You are really so ‘moderate’.
- Dear Abby: Kiss My Butt (havecoffeewillwrite.wordpress.com)
And, Who Really gives a Shit…?
As far as sporting events go, March Madness may very well be the best. … ahhh? Nobody’s four year old kid gives a shit about March Madness. Let’s just get pissy drunk and tick a whole bunch-a-dicks off! How’s that for “March Madness”.
- March Madness 2011: Likeliest Upsets and the Biggest Questions in the Southwest (bleacherreport.com)
- March Madness 2011 Cheat Sheet: How To Fill Out Your NCAA Bracket (nowpublic.com)