July 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 14 sleeping habits of unsuccessful people July 22, 2017chainarong06/ShutterstockGet some rest. It's advice we've all heard before — for a good reason. The more quality shut eye you get, the more refreshed you'll be in the morning. In turn, that'll set you up to effectively tackle the challenges of your day. On the opposite end, as Arianna Huffington told Business Insider, there's a direc […]
- Open Championship organizers don't want anybody calling it 'The British Open' anymore and it is causing more confusion than ever July 22, 2017If you're unsure of what to call this week's major golf tournament, that's okay — some of the game's top broadcasters aren't entirely clear on the matter either. The Open Championship is the oldest of golf's four majors, and it also has the most confusing name. "The Open Championship" is its official label, but many ha […]
- 14 sleeping habits of unsuccessful people July 22, 2017
- Academy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business California China Christianity Christmas cinema Collecting culture drawing Earth Facebook Fashion film Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Halloween Health History Holiday Holidays Hollywood Home illustration Italy Japan Jesus Justin Bieber Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles Maya Angelou movies Music New Year New York New York City Obama painting Paris Paul McCartney People Photographer Photographers photography poster Pulp Fiction Recreation Red Carpet Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Science Fiction Shopping Substance Abuse Surgery Technology Transgender Twitter United States Video Games Visual Arts Women World War II
- Alex Trebek (77)In 1940, Alex Trebek was born on this date in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
- Alan Menken (68)In 1949, Alan Menken was born on this date in New Rochelle, New York, USA
- Selena Gomez (25)In 1992, Selena Gomez was born on this date in Grand Prairie, Texas, USA
- Danny Glover (71)In 1946, Danny Glover was born on this date in San Francisco, California, USA
- Alex Trebek (77)
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Trump Russia: US Congress reach deal on fresh sanctions July 23, 2017A new bill would allow fresh sanctions against Russia and curb President Trump's powers to lift them.
- San Antonio: Eight found dead in truck in Walmart car park July 23, 2017They were among 38 people found inside the back of a trailer, many suffering from dehydration.
- William and Harry regret last 'rushed' call with Diana July 23, 2017William and Harry speak candidly for a documentary marking the 20th anniversary of her death.
- Trump Russia: US Congress reach deal on fresh sanctions July 23, 2017
- When a Comic Book Hillbilly and Milton Collide July 21, 2017Gary Panter — known for his punk graphics, the sets of “Pee-wee’s Playhouse” and Jimbo — returns to graphic novels with a phantasmagoric take on “Paradise Regained.”DANA JENNINGS
- Art Review: High-Flying Art for a Wall-Building Time July 19, 2017At Bard College, a history-rich cache of new art from the Middle East.HOLLAND COTTER
- Art Review: Richard Gerstl’s Art Isn’t Even the Half of It July 19, 2017Gerstl had an ill-fated affair, destroyed his work, then killed himself. By the way, you can now see his work at Neue Galerie.ROBERTA SMITH
- When a Comic Book Hillbilly and Milton Collide July 21, 2017
On twitterMy Tweets
Recent Posts: fernexpressblog
©ourtesy of nightelfdruid | thelooplook | uracontra Shaun King speaks on the thuggification of black men
©ourtesy of humansofnewyork Sometimes NOTHING Makes Sense “I’m an unemployed single father, and I feel like I’ve been written out of the economy. I’ve got a PhD in Microbiology and Immunology, but I can’t get a job in teaching, medical writing, or research. They showed us a video in the food stamp office about finding […]
©ourtesy of The Editor My Response. Disappointment. What disappointments me most is how the world so easily misinterprets the atrocities of Humans by isolating a TRAGEDY to one GROUP. In this case, The St. Louis Police Department (I am NOT in defense of anyone involved mind you). Admit-tingly, No Judge or Jury can decide any […]
- Press Release - Watch Crosstown Construction Live on New EarthCamThe City of Port St. Lucie is pleased to announce the addition of EarthCam on the Crosstown Parkway Extension Project, providing real-time video streaming of construction for the new bridge. The EarthCam video is now available at http://crosstownextension.com, giving the public 24/7 access to activities on the highly-anticipated project that will provide the […]
- New! - Kirillovka NightclubThe webcam is located opposite the popular Texas nightclub in Kirillovka. Broadcast in HD format will even at night see a quality image on the screen. See it Live!
- Press Release - Watch Crosstown Construction Live on New EarthCam
Search, Add Site, SEO
- HolloweenOctober 31st, 2014Spooky Day
- Follow fernexpressblog on WordPress.com
- 55,558 hits
Tag Archives: Games
©ourtesy of wheelsupinthirty and stayoverthere
Here are what the cans for six brands of soda have looked like over the last 50 years.
Visit boldpost for some discussion and analysis of each…!
©ourtesy of Ginger Cayote on FB
Coincidence or Fate ?
Curious isn’t it? Mitt Romney (Herman Monster) and Paul Ryan (Eddie Monster), just a couple of guys up to NO GOOD
” ‘ They’re creepy and they’re kooky/mysterious and spooky/they’re altogether ooky…’ ” so applicable here.
- A Strange Time to Tie Your Candidacy to a Very Unpopular Congress (elections.firedoglake.com)
- Which Celebrity Do You Resemble Most? (bellasugar.com)
©ourtesy of stayoverthere reblogged jess0so:
- Tips To Survive The Coming Zombie Apocalypse Part 2 (deadmanstales.wordpress.com)
©ourtesy of sillyhoesmoneysforpimps reblogged stayfly69:
...Sometimes it’s just a good idea to leave the kiddies at home. After all, this one’s had just about enough of ‘grandpa’s’ antics. And of all days to have forgotten his taser!
- Looks like ‘Carrot Top’ has found ‘Joan Rivers’ surgeon ..! YIKES SS. (fernexpress.wordpress.com)
- Visible Scars Appear Online (dreadcentral.com)
©ourtesy of I Make No Sense?
Today was strange, my thoughts in range, I made a choice, life rolled the dice, I worked till six, fate thought to mix, I see things twice, was that the mice? From start to end, the mood is fend, I play the part, of life in art, The walk to work, a chance to change, What fish to dish, my wish to mash. The face you see, is not your own, The friends around, and all the same, The calls you get, and planned to let, You feel alive, is this your vibe? You sound the horn, to show you’re torn, You look with … Read more
Definition: Pretty is used as an adverb with the meaning ‘fairly, moderately’, as in The performance was pretty good / He did pretty much as he liked. The adverb corresponding to the usual meaning of pretty is prettily: She always dresses so prettily, kinda? So you see Darling, being ‘Pretty” really has nothing to do with the way you Look physically. You know, like in the use of the word ‘Beautiful’, okay. People are always telling you you’re ‘pretty’ ’cause they’re just being very sarcastic and insulting. Pity, cause You are really so ‘moderate’.
- Dear Abby: Kiss My Butt (havecoffeewillwrite.wordpress.com)
And, Who Really gives a Shit…?
As far as sporting events go, March Madness may very well be the best. … ahhh? Nobody’s four year old kid gives a shit about March Madness. Let’s just get pissy drunk and tick a whole bunch-a-dicks off! How’s that for “March Madness”.
- March Madness 2011: Likeliest Upsets and the Biggest Questions in the Southwest (bleacherreport.com)
- March Madness 2011 Cheat Sheet: How To Fill Out Your NCAA Bracket (nowpublic.com)