April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- UK promises 100,000 coronavirus tests a day as COVID-19 deaths reaches a new high April 2, 2020Getty April 2: 568 more people have died after testing positive for the coronavirus in the UK. The UK has reported a total of 33,718 coronavirus cases and 2,921 deaths linked to the virus. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson will remain in isolation after continuing to experience symptoms of the coronavirus. Johnson's government promises 100,000 coronavirus […]
- People in Laredo, Texas, could be fined up to $1,000 if they don't wear a mask or a bandana to cover their face during the coronavirus pandemic April 2, 2020Manuel Silvestri/Reuters Residents in Laredo, Texas, are being told they must wear face masks when entering a building, public transit, or outdoor gas station. If they don't comply, they could be fined up to $1,000. The ability of face masks to prevent coronavirus spread has been up for debate due to limited research and short supply for those who need […]
- UK promises 100,000 coronavirus tests a day as COVID-19 deaths reaches a new high April 2, 2020
- Academy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business California China Christianity Christmas cinema Collecting culture drawing Earth Facebook Fashion film Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Halloween Health History Holiday Holidays Hollywood Home illustration Italy Japan Jesus Justin Bieber Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles Maya Angelou movies Music New Year New York New York City Obama painting Paris Paul McCartney People Photographer Photographers photography poster Pulp Fiction Recreation Red Carpet Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Science Fiction Shopping Substance Abuse Surgery Technology Transgender Twitter United States Video Games Visual Arts Women World War II
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Coronavirus: US jobless claims hit 6.6 million as virus spreads April 2, 2020More than 6.6 million Americans filed for unemployment last week as the coronavirus spreads.
- Coronavirus: More than 10,000 lives lost in Spain April 2, 2020Both Spain and the US also announced huge spikes in the number of jobless on Thursday.
- British Airways expected to suspend 36,000 staff April 2, 2020The airline is expected to temporarily suspend 36,000 of its workers after reaching a deal with unions.
- Coronavirus: US jobless claims hit 6.6 million as virus spreads April 2, 2020
- Richard Prince: This Ain’t No Retrospective, It’s a Rodeo April 2, 2020A new book looks at the figure of the American cowboy through the outlaw lens of Mr. Prince, an artist known for his sly borrowings.Randy Kennedy
- Take a Virtual Tour of New York’s Museum District April 1, 2020With the Metropolitan Museum shut during its anniversary, our critic strolls with a historian along a posh stretch of Fifth Avenue called Museum Mile.Michael Kimmelman
- This Puerto Rican Sculptor Meets Disaster With Spirit April 2, 2020Watching the coronavirus crisis take hold, Daniel Lind-Ramos, a powerful storyteller, filled notebooks with carnival, medical and spiritual imagery.Siddhartha Mitter
- Richard Prince: This Ain’t No Retrospective, It’s a Rodeo April 2, 2020
On twitterMy Tweets
Recent Posts: fernexpressblog
©ourtesy of nightelfdruid | thelooplook | uracontra Shaun King speaks on the thuggification of black men
©ourtesy of humansofnewyork Sometimes NOTHING Makes Sense “I’m an unemployed single father, and I feel like I’ve been written out of the economy. I’ve got a PhD in Microbiology and Immunology, but I can’t get a job in teaching, medical writing, or research. They showed us a video in the food stamp office about finding […]
©ourtesy of The Editor My Response. Disappointment. What disappointments me most is how the world so easily misinterprets the atrocities of Humans by isolating a TRAGEDY to one GROUP. In this case, The St. Louis Police Department (I am NOT in defense of anyone involved mind you). Admit-tingly, No Judge or Jury can decide any […]
- New! - EarthCam: Time Machine CamWhile people around the globe practice social distancing and implement shelter in place orders to combat the spread of COVID-19, EarthCam is taking viewers for a ride through its Time Machine Cam, showing life the way it used to be. Today, the company has discovered a way to transport its viewers back in time to get a glimpse into the lively world we used to […]
- New! - Eagle Nest- Hancock WildlifeYou are watching an eagle nest just over the White Rock Bluff overlooking Boundary Bay in BC, Canada. See it Live!
- New! - EarthCam: Time Machine Cam
Search, Add Site, SEO
- HolloweenOctober 31st, 2014Spooky Day
- Follow fernexpressblog on WordPress.com
- 57,080 hits
Tag Archives: Games
©ourtesy of wheelsupinthirty and stayoverthere
Here are what the cans for six brands of soda have looked like over the last 50 years.
Visit boldpost for some discussion and analysis of each…!
©ourtesy of Ginger Cayote on FB
Coincidence or Fate ?
Curious isn’t it? Mitt Romney (Herman Monster) and Paul Ryan (Eddie Monster), just a couple of guys up to NO GOOD
” ‘ They’re creepy and they’re kooky/mysterious and spooky/they’re altogether ooky…’ ” so applicable here.
- A Strange Time to Tie Your Candidacy to a Very Unpopular Congress (elections.firedoglake.com)
- Which Celebrity Do You Resemble Most? (bellasugar.com)
©ourtesy of stayoverthere reblogged jess0so:
- Tips To Survive The Coming Zombie Apocalypse Part 2 (deadmanstales.wordpress.com)
©ourtesy of sillyhoesmoneysforpimps reblogged stayfly69:
...Sometimes it’s just a good idea to leave the kiddies at home. After all, this one’s had just about enough of ‘grandpa’s’ antics. And of all days to have forgotten his taser!
- Looks like ‘Carrot Top’ has found ‘Joan Rivers’ surgeon ..! YIKES SS. (fernexpress.wordpress.com)
- Visible Scars Appear Online (dreadcentral.com)
©ourtesy of I Make No Sense?
Today was strange, my thoughts in range, I made a choice, life rolled the dice, I worked till six, fate thought to mix, I see things twice, was that the mice? From start to end, the mood is fend, I play the part, of life in art, The walk to work, a chance to change, What fish to dish, my wish to mash. The face you see, is not your own, The friends around, and all the same, The calls you get, and planned to let, You feel alive, is this your vibe? You sound the horn, to show you’re torn, You look with … Read more
Definition: Pretty is used as an adverb with the meaning ‘fairly, moderately’, as in The performance was pretty good / He did pretty much as he liked. The adverb corresponding to the usual meaning of pretty is prettily: She always dresses so prettily, kinda? So you see Darling, being ‘Pretty” really has nothing to do with the way you Look physically. You know, like in the use of the word ‘Beautiful’, okay. People are always telling you you’re ‘pretty’ ’cause they’re just being very sarcastic and insulting. Pity, cause You are really so ‘moderate’.
- Dear Abby: Kiss My Butt (havecoffeewillwrite.wordpress.com)
And, Who Really gives a Shit…?
As far as sporting events go, March Madness may very well be the best. … ahhh? Nobody’s four year old kid gives a shit about March Madness. Let’s just get pissy drunk and tick a whole bunch-a-dicks off! How’s that for “March Madness”.
- March Madness 2011: Likeliest Upsets and the Biggest Questions in the Southwest (bleacherreport.com)
- March Madness 2011 Cheat Sheet: How To Fill Out Your NCAA Bracket (nowpublic.com)