September 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- THE CHATBOT MONETIZATION REPORT: Sizing the market, key strategies, and how to navigate the chatbot opportunity (FB, AAPL, GOOG) September 25, 2017bi intelligenceThis is a preview of a research report from BI Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service. To learn more about BI Intelligence, click here. Improving artificial intelligence (AI) technology and the proliferation of messaging apps — which enable users and businesses to interact through a variety of mediums, including text, v […]
- THE EVOLUTION OF ROBO-ADVISING REPORT: How automated investment products are disrupting and enhancing the wealth management industry September 25, 2017BI IntelligenceThis is a preview of a research report from BI Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service. To learn more about BI Intelligence, click here. Startups with robo-advisor products are failing to live up to their initial promise. As solutions proliferate and consumer adoption remains slower than expected, many firms are re-exami […]
- THE CHATBOT MONETIZATION REPORT: Sizing the market, key strategies, and how to navigate the chatbot opportunity (FB, AAPL, GOOG) September 25, 2017
- Academy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business California China Christianity Christmas cinema Collecting culture drawing Earth Facebook Fashion film Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Halloween Health History Holiday Holidays Hollywood Home illustration Italy Japan Jesus Justin Bieber Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles Maya Angelou movies Music New Year New York New York City Obama painting Paris Paul McCartney People Photographer Photographers photography poster Pulp Fiction Recreation Red Carpet Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Science Fiction Shopping Substance Abuse Surgery Technology Transgender Twitter United States Video Games Visual Arts Women World War II
- John Frazier (73)In 1944, John Frazier was born on this date in Richmond, California, USA
- Jason Alexander (58)In 1959, Jason Alexander was born on this date in Newark, New Jersey, USA
- Bruce Springsteen (68)In 1949, Bruce Springsteen was born on this date in Long Branch, New Jersey, USA
- Joshua Oppenheimer (43)In 1974, Joshua Oppenheimer was born on this date in Texas, USA
- John Frazier (73)
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- US expands travel ban to include N Korea September 25, 2017People from Venezuela and Chad will also now face restrictions on travel to the United States.
- Iraq's Kurdistan region holds independence vote September 25, 2017Despite objections from Iraq and other nations, Kurds are pressing ahead with their key referendum.
- Germany election: Merkel wins fourth term, nationalists rise September 25, 2017The chancellor is re-elected but nationalists make a historic breakthrough, sparking protests.
- US expands travel ban to include N Korea September 25, 2017
- Art Review: A Head-Spinning, Hope-Inspiring Showcase of Art September 22, 2017In Latin American Los Angeles, bridges soar, walls fall. A grand exchange beckons the art traveler to “Pacific Standard Time: LA/LA.”HOLLAND COTTER
- Exhibition Review: Remember When They Wanted to Build a Parking Lot Over the Hudson? September 22, 2017‘Never Built New York,’ a new exhibition at the Queens Museum, showcases unrealized ideas, from the almost practical to the magical.WILL HEINRICH
- Bowie, Bach and Bebop: How Music Powered Basquiat September 22, 2017What was on the turntable in Jean-Michel Basquiat’s studio? The answer is crucial to understanding his work.EKOW ESHUN
- Art Review: A Head-Spinning, Hope-Inspiring Showcase of Art September 22, 2017
On twitterMy Tweets
Recent Posts: fernexpressblog
©ourtesy of nightelfdruid | thelooplook | uracontra Shaun King speaks on the thuggification of black men
©ourtesy of humansofnewyork Sometimes NOTHING Makes Sense “I’m an unemployed single father, and I feel like I’ve been written out of the economy. I’ve got a PhD in Microbiology and Immunology, but I can’t get a job in teaching, medical writing, or research. They showed us a video in the food stamp office about finding […]
©ourtesy of The Editor My Response. Disappointment. What disappointments me most is how the world so easily misinterprets the atrocities of Humans by isolating a TRAGEDY to one GROUP. In this case, The St. Louis Police Department (I am NOT in defense of anyone involved mind you). Admit-tingly, No Judge or Jury can decide any […]
- New! - I74 Mississippi River BridgeTrack construction progress for the new I-74 bridge over the Mississippi River with HD imagery and gigapixel panoramas. See it Live!
- New! - L.A. Rams StadiumLet this Ultra-HD panorama take you inside the construction process for the LA Rams new home at the LA Stadium and Entertainment District at Hollywood Park. See it Live!
- New! - I74 Mississippi River Bridge
Search, Add Site, SEO
- HolloweenOctober 31st, 2014Spooky Day
- Follow fernexpressblog on WordPress.com
- 55,672 hits
Tag Archives: Games
©ourtesy of wheelsupinthirty and stayoverthere
Here are what the cans for six brands of soda have looked like over the last 50 years.
Visit boldpost for some discussion and analysis of each…!
©ourtesy of Ginger Cayote on FB
Coincidence or Fate ?
Curious isn’t it? Mitt Romney (Herman Monster) and Paul Ryan (Eddie Monster), just a couple of guys up to NO GOOD
” ‘ They’re creepy and they’re kooky/mysterious and spooky/they’re altogether ooky…’ ” so applicable here.
- A Strange Time to Tie Your Candidacy to a Very Unpopular Congress (elections.firedoglake.com)
- Which Celebrity Do You Resemble Most? (bellasugar.com)
©ourtesy of stayoverthere reblogged jess0so:
- Tips To Survive The Coming Zombie Apocalypse Part 2 (deadmanstales.wordpress.com)
©ourtesy of sillyhoesmoneysforpimps reblogged stayfly69:
...Sometimes it’s just a good idea to leave the kiddies at home. After all, this one’s had just about enough of ‘grandpa’s’ antics. And of all days to have forgotten his taser!
- Looks like ‘Carrot Top’ has found ‘Joan Rivers’ surgeon ..! YIKES SS. (fernexpress.wordpress.com)
- Visible Scars Appear Online (dreadcentral.com)
©ourtesy of I Make No Sense?
Today was strange, my thoughts in range, I made a choice, life rolled the dice, I worked till six, fate thought to mix, I see things twice, was that the mice? From start to end, the mood is fend, I play the part, of life in art, The walk to work, a chance to change, What fish to dish, my wish to mash. The face you see, is not your own, The friends around, and all the same, The calls you get, and planned to let, You feel alive, is this your vibe? You sound the horn, to show you’re torn, You look with … Read more
Definition: Pretty is used as an adverb with the meaning ‘fairly, moderately’, as in The performance was pretty good / He did pretty much as he liked. The adverb corresponding to the usual meaning of pretty is prettily: She always dresses so prettily, kinda? So you see Darling, being ‘Pretty” really has nothing to do with the way you Look physically. You know, like in the use of the word ‘Beautiful’, okay. People are always telling you you’re ‘pretty’ ’cause they’re just being very sarcastic and insulting. Pity, cause You are really so ‘moderate’.
- Dear Abby: Kiss My Butt (havecoffeewillwrite.wordpress.com)
And, Who Really gives a Shit…?
As far as sporting events go, March Madness may very well be the best. … ahhh? Nobody’s four year old kid gives a shit about March Madness. Let’s just get pissy drunk and tick a whole bunch-a-dicks off! How’s that for “March Madness”.
- March Madness 2011: Likeliest Upsets and the Biggest Questions in the Southwest (bleacherreport.com)
- March Madness 2011 Cheat Sheet: How To Fill Out Your NCAA Bracket (nowpublic.com)