February 2016 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- Kurt Russell destroyed a priceless 145-year-old guitar on the set of 'The Hateful Eight' — and the manufacturer is furious February 5, 2016The Weinstein CompanyIt turns out Kurt Russell went a little too far in portraying a cagey bounty hunter in Quentin Tarantino’s latest movie "The Hateful Eight." The actor is responsible for destroying a 145-year-old guitar during shooting. The guitar, which Jennifer Jason Leigh’s character plays in one scene until it’s snatched by Russell, who the […]
- This Swedish artist makes amazing drawings out of hundreds of dots February 5, 2016Swedish artist Julia Koceva makes stunning drawings out of thousands of tiny dots. She draws everything from celebrities to animals, and spends an average of 40 hours on each drawing. Check out her artwork on Etsy and Instagram. Story by Ian Phillips and editing by Ben Nigh Follow INSIDER on FacebookFollow INSIDER on YouTube
- Kurt Russell destroyed a priceless 145-year-old guitar on the set of 'The Hateful Eight' — and the manufacturer is furious February 5, 2016
- Academy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business California China Christianity Christmas cinema Collecting culture drawing Earth Facebook Fashion film Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Halloween Health History Holiday Holidays Hollywood Home illustration Italy Japan Jesus Justin Bieber Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles Maya Angelou movies Music New Year New York New York City Obama painting Paris Paul McCartney People Photographer Photographers photography poster Pulp Fiction Recreation Red Carpet Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Science Fiction Shopping Substance Abuse Surgery Technology Transgender Twitter United States Video Games Visual Arts Women World War II
- Jennifer Jason Leigh (54)In 1962, Jennifer Jason Leigh was born on this date in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Laura Linney (52)In 1964, Laura Linney was born on this date in New York City, New York, USA
- Tom Wilkinson (68)In 1948, Tom Wilkinson was born on this date in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, UK
- Stephen J. CannellIn 1941, Stephen J. Cannell was born on this date in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Jennifer Jason Leigh (54)
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Refugees mass at Turkey-Syria border February 5, 2016Some 15,000 Syrians are massed at the Turkish border after fleeing a government offensive in Aleppo, the UN and Turkey say.
- Man shot dead at Dublin boxing weigh-in February 5, 2016Man shot dead at Dublin boxing weigh-in in suspected gangland attack by gunmen dressed as police officers and armed with AK47 guns.
- Massive crane collapses in New York February 5, 2016A large construction crane has collapsed in lower Manhattan in New York City, killing one person and injuring at least two others.
- Refugees mass at Turkey-Syria border February 5, 2016
- Art Review: The Detailed, Rich and Mysterious Work of Jan van Eyck February 5, 2016The 15th-century van Eyck diptych in a new exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art may have begun as the outer wings of a triptych.JASON FARAGO
- Capitol Portraits, a Perk of Access, Become a Symbol of Excess Instead February 5, 2016Taxpayer-funded paintings of congressional members on display in the Capitol are seen by some as windows on United States history. Now, they’re also banned.JENNIFER STEINHAUER
- Art Review: ‘Anri Sala: Answer Me’ Offers Symphonic Experience From Floor to Floor February 4, 2016A three-floor solo exhibition at the New Museum features audio and video installations by the Albanian video artist.ROBERTA SMITH
- Art Review: The Detailed, Rich and Mysterious Work of Jan van Eyck February 5, 2016
On twitterMy Tweets
Recent Posts: fernexpressblog
©ourtesy of nightelfdruid | thelooplook | uracontra Shaun King speaks on the thuggification of black men
©ourtesy of humansofnewyork Sometimes NOTHING Makes Sense “I’m an unemployed single father, and I feel like I’ve been written out of the economy. I’ve got a PhD in Microbiology and Immunology, but I can’t get a job in teaching, medical writing, or research. They showed us a video in the food stamp office about finding […]
©ourtesy of The Editor My Response. Disappointment. What disappointments me most is how the world so easily misinterprets the atrocities of Humans by isolating a TRAGEDY to one GROUP. In this case, The St. Louis Police Department (I am NOT in defense of anyone involved mind you). Admit-tingly, No Judge or Jury can decide any […]
- New! - iPowerboat Loch Linnhe CamWebcam overlooking Loch Linnhe, South Ballachulish, Scotland. See it Live!
- New! - Patras Panoramic ViewThis camera is located at the village of Romanos, in West Greece It looks west and offers a panoramic view of the city and gulf of Patras and also has meteorological interest. See it Live!
- New! - iPowerboat Loch Linnhe Cam
Search, Add Site, SEO
- HolloweenOctober 31st, 2014Spooky Day
- Follow fernexpressblog on WordPress.com
- 53,925 hits
Tag Archives: Games
©ourtesy of wheelsupinthirty and stayoverthere
Here are what the cans for six brands of soda have looked like over the last 50 years.
Visit boldpost for some discussion and analysis of each…!
©ourtesy of Ginger Cayote on FB
Coincidence or Fate ?
Curious isn’t it? Mitt Romney (Herman Monster) and Paul Ryan (Eddie Monster), just a couple of guys up to NO GOOD
” ‘ They’re creepy and they’re kooky/mysterious and spooky/they’re altogether ooky…’ ” so applicable here.
- A Strange Time to Tie Your Candidacy to a Very Unpopular Congress (elections.firedoglake.com)
- Which Celebrity Do You Resemble Most? (bellasugar.com)
©ourtesy of stayoverthere reblogged jess0so:
- Tips To Survive The Coming Zombie Apocalypse Part 2 (deadmanstales.wordpress.com)
©ourtesy of sillyhoesmoneysforpimps reblogged stayfly69:
...Sometimes it’s just a good idea to leave the kiddies at home. After all, this one’s had just about enough of ‘grandpa’s’ antics. And of all days to have forgotten his taser!
- Looks like ‘Carrot Top’ has found ‘Joan Rivers’ surgeon ..! YIKES SS. (fernexpress.wordpress.com)
- Visible Scars Appear Online (dreadcentral.com)
©ourtesy of I Make No Sense?
Today was strange, my thoughts in range, I made a choice, life rolled the dice, I worked till six, fate thought to mix, I see things twice, was that the mice? From start to end, the mood is fend, I play the part, of life in art, The walk to work, a chance to change, What fish to dish, my wish to mash. The face you see, is not your own, The friends around, and all the same, The calls you get, and planned to let, You feel alive, is this your vibe? You sound the horn, to show you’re torn, You look with … Read more
Definition: Pretty is used as an adverb with the meaning ‘fairly, moderately’, as in The performance was pretty good / He did pretty much as he liked. The adverb corresponding to the usual meaning of pretty is prettily: She always dresses so prettily, kinda? So you see Darling, being ‘Pretty” really has nothing to do with the way you Look physically. You know, like in the use of the word ‘Beautiful’, okay. People are always telling you you’re ‘pretty’ ’cause they’re just being very sarcastic and insulting. Pity, cause You are really so ‘moderate’.
- Dear Abby: Kiss My Butt (havecoffeewillwrite.wordpress.com)
And, Who Really gives a Shit…?
As far as sporting events go, March Madness may very well be the best. … ahhh? Nobody’s four year old kid gives a shit about March Madness. Let’s just get pissy drunk and tick a whole bunch-a-dicks off! How’s that for “March Madness”.
- March Madness 2011: Likeliest Upsets and the Biggest Questions in the Southwest (bleacherreport.com)
- March Madness 2011 Cheat Sheet: How To Fill Out Your NCAA Bracket (nowpublic.com)