October 2016 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- New accuser alleges Trump offered her $10,000 to accept private penthouse invitation October 22, 2016Reuters/Kevork DjansezianAn 11th woman came forward Saturday to accuse Donald Trump of sexual misconduct, alleging that Trump or one of his associates once offered her $10,000 to accept a "private invitation" to his suite. Jessica Drake made the allegations during a press conference with high-profile attorney Gloria Allred, who has represented two […]
- The one shoe every guy needs to add to his closet this fall October 22, 2016The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase. There are many different types of shoes you can wear this fall, but no guy's closet is complete without a pair of desert boots. Desert boots — or chukkas — first gained popularity when […]
- New accuser alleges Trump offered her $10,000 to accept private penthouse invitation October 22, 2016
- Academy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business California China Christianity Christmas cinema Collecting culture drawing Earth Facebook Fashion film Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Halloween Health History Holiday Holidays Hollywood Home illustration Italy Japan Jesus Justin Bieber Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles Maya Angelou movies Music New Year New York New York City Obama painting Paris Paul McCartney People Photographer Photographers photography poster Pulp Fiction Recreation Red Carpet Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Science Fiction Shopping Substance Abuse Surgery Technology Transgender Twitter United States Video Games Visual Arts Women World War II
- Spike Jonze (47)In 1969, Spike Jonze was born on this date in Rockville, Maryland, USA
- Valeria Golino (51)In 1965, Valeria Golino was born on this date in Naples, Campania, Italy
- Bob Odenkirk (54)In 1962, Bob Odenkirk was born on this date in Naperville, Illinois, USA
- Catherine Deneuve (73)In 1943, Catherine Deneuve was born on this date in Paris, France
- Spike Jonze (47)
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- US election: Trump outlines plan for first 100 days October 22, 2016Donald Trump outlines what he would do in his first 100 days if became president, including moves to start deporting up to two million people.
- Syria war: Aleppo ceasefire ends with clashes October 22, 2016Heavy clashes are reported in the besieged Syrian city of Aleppo soon after a three-day ceasefire ended late on Saturday.
- Calais migrants: Clashes ahead of 'Jungle' closure October 22, 2016French police clash with migrants outside the port of Calais at the camp known as the Jungle, which is scheduled to be closed on Monday.
- US election: Trump outlines plan for first 100 days October 22, 2016
- Pipilotti Rist, Provoking With Delight October 21, 2016The Swiss video artist is taking over the entire New Museum with an unconventional retrospective, her most prominent American stage yet.RANDY KENNEDY
- Art Review: Kerry James Marshall’s Paintings Show What It Means to Be Black in America October 20, 2016The artist, who witnessed the civil rights movement, provides a history lesson with his retrospective at the Met Breuer.HOLLAND COTTER
- Billionaire Art Dealer Is Awaiting Verdict in Tax Fraud Case October 20, 2016A French prosecutor has asked that Guy Wildenstein, a global player in the art world, be sent to prison on charges of tax fraud and money laundering.DOREEN CARVAJAL
- Pipilotti Rist, Provoking With Delight October 21, 2016
On twitterMy Tweets
Recent Posts: fernexpressblog
©ourtesy of nightelfdruid | thelooplook | uracontra Shaun King speaks on the thuggification of black men
©ourtesy of humansofnewyork Sometimes NOTHING Makes Sense “I’m an unemployed single father, and I feel like I’ve been written out of the economy. I’ve got a PhD in Microbiology and Immunology, but I can’t get a job in teaching, medical writing, or research. They showed us a video in the food stamp office about finding […]
©ourtesy of The Editor My Response. Disappointment. What disappointments me most is how the world so easily misinterprets the atrocities of Humans by isolating a TRAGEDY to one GROUP. In this case, The St. Louis Police Department (I am NOT in defense of anyone involved mind you). Admit-tingly, No Judge or Jury can decide any […]
- New! - Little Caesars ArenaWatch ongoing progress on the Little Caesars Arena, home to the The Detroit Red Wings, and the Little Caesars World Headquarters campus expansion with these live streaming webcams, featuring daily panoramas and time-lapse movies. See it Live!
- New! - Plim Plaza Ocean City CamLocated on 2nd Street, the Plim Plaza Hotel is an Ocean City boardwalk hotel famous for it\'s unique views of the wide beach and boardwalk. See it Live!
- New! - Little Caesars Arena
Search, Add Site, SEO
- HolloweenOctober 31st, 2014Spooky Day
- Follow fernexpressblog on WordPress.com
- 54,970 hits
Tag Archives: Games
©ourtesy of wheelsupinthirty and stayoverthere
Here are what the cans for six brands of soda have looked like over the last 50 years.
Visit boldpost for some discussion and analysis of each…!
©ourtesy of Ginger Cayote on FB
Coincidence or Fate ?
Curious isn’t it? Mitt Romney (Herman Monster) and Paul Ryan (Eddie Monster), just a couple of guys up to NO GOOD
” ‘ They’re creepy and they’re kooky/mysterious and spooky/they’re altogether ooky…’ ” so applicable here.
- A Strange Time to Tie Your Candidacy to a Very Unpopular Congress (elections.firedoglake.com)
- Which Celebrity Do You Resemble Most? (bellasugar.com)
©ourtesy of stayoverthere reblogged jess0so:
- Tips To Survive The Coming Zombie Apocalypse Part 2 (deadmanstales.wordpress.com)
©ourtesy of sillyhoesmoneysforpimps reblogged stayfly69:
...Sometimes it’s just a good idea to leave the kiddies at home. After all, this one’s had just about enough of ‘grandpa’s’ antics. And of all days to have forgotten his taser!
- Looks like ‘Carrot Top’ has found ‘Joan Rivers’ surgeon ..! YIKES SS. (fernexpress.wordpress.com)
- Visible Scars Appear Online (dreadcentral.com)
©ourtesy of I Make No Sense?
Today was strange, my thoughts in range, I made a choice, life rolled the dice, I worked till six, fate thought to mix, I see things twice, was that the mice? From start to end, the mood is fend, I play the part, of life in art, The walk to work, a chance to change, What fish to dish, my wish to mash. The face you see, is not your own, The friends around, and all the same, The calls you get, and planned to let, You feel alive, is this your vibe? You sound the horn, to show you’re torn, You look with … Read more
Definition: Pretty is used as an adverb with the meaning ‘fairly, moderately’, as in The performance was pretty good / He did pretty much as he liked. The adverb corresponding to the usual meaning of pretty is prettily: She always dresses so prettily, kinda? So you see Darling, being ‘Pretty” really has nothing to do with the way you Look physically. You know, like in the use of the word ‘Beautiful’, okay. People are always telling you you’re ‘pretty’ ’cause they’re just being very sarcastic and insulting. Pity, cause You are really so ‘moderate’.
- Dear Abby: Kiss My Butt (havecoffeewillwrite.wordpress.com)
And, Who Really gives a Shit…?
As far as sporting events go, March Madness may very well be the best. … ahhh? Nobody’s four year old kid gives a shit about March Madness. Let’s just get pissy drunk and tick a whole bunch-a-dicks off! How’s that for “March Madness”.
- March Madness 2011: Likeliest Upsets and the Biggest Questions in the Southwest (bleacherreport.com)
- March Madness 2011 Cheat Sheet: How To Fill Out Your NCAA Bracket (nowpublic.com)