May 2019 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Isaac Hempstead Wright defends the 'Game of Thrones' finale and his character's arc: 'I am thrilled with the way the show ends' May 21, 2019Charles McQuillan/Getty Images Warning: Spoilers ahead for HBO's "Game of Thrones" season eight, episode six, "The Iron Throne." Isaac Hempstead Wright, who plays Bran Stark, recently defended the show's controversial finale in a guest column for The Hollywood Reporter. Hempstead Wright said the final season has been "drama […]
- Tesla cuts the price of the Models S and Model X May 21, 2019Tesla Tesla has lowered the US base prices of its two most expensive models, the Model S sedan and Model X SUV. The electric carmaker's price cuts come amid a slumping stock price and questions about demand for its vehicles. Tesla wouldn't say if slowing sales influenced the decision, but the company did say it periodically adjusts prices and avail […]
- Isaac Hempstead Wright defends the 'Game of Thrones' finale and his character's arc: 'I am thrilled with the way the show ends' May 21, 2019
- Academy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business California China Christianity Christmas cinema Collecting culture drawing Earth Facebook Fashion film Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Halloween Health History Holiday Holidays Hollywood Home illustration Italy Japan Jesus Justin Bieber Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles Maya Angelou movies Music New Year New York New York City Obama painting Paris Paul McCartney People Photographer Photographers photography poster Pulp Fiction Recreation Red Carpet Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Science Fiction Shopping Substance Abuse Surgery Technology Transgender Twitter United States Video Games Visual Arts Women World War II
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- India election results 2019: Narendra Modi secures landslide win May 23, 2019The Indian prime minister's party secures a new five-year term with a commanding majority.
- Brexit: Theresa May's withdrawal bill delayed May 23, 2019The government says the Withdrawal Agreement Bill will not be published until early June.
- John Walker Lindh: Anger as 'American Taliban' freed May 23, 2019US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says John Walker Lindh's early release is "unconscionable".
- India election results 2019: Narendra Modi secures landslide win May 23, 2019
- Art Review: The Venice Biennale Plays It Safe, and Gets Lost in Fog May 21, 2019This edition includes some of the best global artists under 40. But it takes far too few risks.JASON FARAGO
- Robert Mnuchin Would Rather Not Discuss His Client (or His Son) May 20, 2019The treasury secretary’s father, a New York art dealer, paid a record price last week for a work by a living artist. But for whom?JACOB BERNSTEIN
- In Their Words: Remembering I.M. Pei May 22, 2019The Modernist master left his mark on generations, from Renzo Piano and Norman Foster to David Adjaye and Billie Tsien.JAMES S. RUSSELL
- Art Review: The Venice Biennale Plays It Safe, and Gets Lost in Fog May 21, 2019
On twitterMy Tweets
Recent Posts: fernexpressblog
©ourtesy of nightelfdruid | thelooplook | uracontra Shaun King speaks on the thuggification of black men
©ourtesy of humansofnewyork Sometimes NOTHING Makes Sense “I’m an unemployed single father, and I feel like I’ve been written out of the economy. I’ve got a PhD in Microbiology and Immunology, but I can’t get a job in teaching, medical writing, or research. They showed us a video in the food stamp office about finding […]
©ourtesy of The Editor My Response. Disappointment. What disappointments me most is how the world so easily misinterprets the atrocities of Humans by isolating a TRAGEDY to one GROUP. In this case, The St. Louis Police Department (I am NOT in defense of anyone involved mind you). Admit-tingly, No Judge or Jury can decide any […]
- New! - EarthCam: Lake Norman Wildlife CamEarthCam and the North Carolina Wildlife Federation invite people around the world to explore the outdoors and enjoy views of the colonial waterbirds at Lake Norman with this live streaming webcam! Experience a unique perspective of the breeding and nesting process for the Great Blue Heron. Peer into the nest of the area\'s popular ospreys and watch the […]
- New! - Kitties of MacombAre you kitten me with these aww-dorable views (see what we did there?!). EarthCam is taking viewers inside the cat adoption center of the Macomb County Animal Control in Clinton Township, Michigan. Enjoy live views of these entertaining cats, which are all available for adoption! See it Live!
- New! - EarthCam: Lake Norman Wildlife Cam
Search, Add Site, SEO
- HolloweenOctober 31st, 2014Spooky Day
- Follow fernexpressblog on WordPress.com
- 56,434 hits
Tag Archives: Games
©ourtesy of wheelsupinthirty and stayoverthere
Here are what the cans for six brands of soda have looked like over the last 50 years.
Visit boldpost for some discussion and analysis of each…!
©ourtesy of Ginger Cayote on FB
Coincidence or Fate ?
Curious isn’t it? Mitt Romney (Herman Monster) and Paul Ryan (Eddie Monster), just a couple of guys up to NO GOOD
” ‘ They’re creepy and they’re kooky/mysterious and spooky/they’re altogether ooky…’ ” so applicable here.
- A Strange Time to Tie Your Candidacy to a Very Unpopular Congress (elections.firedoglake.com)
- Which Celebrity Do You Resemble Most? (bellasugar.com)
©ourtesy of stayoverthere reblogged jess0so:
- Tips To Survive The Coming Zombie Apocalypse Part 2 (deadmanstales.wordpress.com)
©ourtesy of sillyhoesmoneysforpimps reblogged stayfly69:
...Sometimes it’s just a good idea to leave the kiddies at home. After all, this one’s had just about enough of ‘grandpa’s’ antics. And of all days to have forgotten his taser!
- Looks like ‘Carrot Top’ has found ‘Joan Rivers’ surgeon ..! YIKES SS. (fernexpress.wordpress.com)
- Visible Scars Appear Online (dreadcentral.com)
©ourtesy of I Make No Sense?
Today was strange, my thoughts in range, I made a choice, life rolled the dice, I worked till six, fate thought to mix, I see things twice, was that the mice? From start to end, the mood is fend, I play the part, of life in art, The walk to work, a chance to change, What fish to dish, my wish to mash. The face you see, is not your own, The friends around, and all the same, The calls you get, and planned to let, You feel alive, is this your vibe? You sound the horn, to show you’re torn, You look with … Read more
Definition: Pretty is used as an adverb with the meaning ‘fairly, moderately’, as in The performance was pretty good / He did pretty much as he liked. The adverb corresponding to the usual meaning of pretty is prettily: She always dresses so prettily, kinda? So you see Darling, being ‘Pretty” really has nothing to do with the way you Look physically. You know, like in the use of the word ‘Beautiful’, okay. People are always telling you you’re ‘pretty’ ’cause they’re just being very sarcastic and insulting. Pity, cause You are really so ‘moderate’.
- Dear Abby: Kiss My Butt (havecoffeewillwrite.wordpress.com)
And, Who Really gives a Shit…?
As far as sporting events go, March Madness may very well be the best. … ahhh? Nobody’s four year old kid gives a shit about March Madness. Let’s just get pissy drunk and tick a whole bunch-a-dicks off! How’s that for “March Madness”.
- March Madness 2011: Likeliest Upsets and the Biggest Questions in the Southwest (bleacherreport.com)
- March Madness 2011 Cheat Sheet: How To Fill Out Your NCAA Bracket (nowpublic.com)