August 2016 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Traditional banks may be in trouble due to digital banking August 28, 2016BI Intelligence The BI Intelligence Content Marketing Team covers news & research we think you would find valuable. More millennials are moving toward digital banking, and as a result, they're walking into their banks' traditional brick-and-mortar branches less often than ever before. This generation accounts for the greatest share of the U.S. […]
- The most hotly debated policing strategy of the last 20 years is far from finished August 28, 2016ReutersCalls to reform police departments have echoed across the country with renewed energy in recent years, as cities from New York and Chicago to Baltimore and Milwaukee face increasing pressure to police less aggressively while still keeping a lid on crime rates. "Broken Windows," the policing strategy which emphasizes pursuing smaller crimes a […]
- Traditional banks may be in trouble due to digital banking August 28, 2016
- Academy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business California China Christianity Christmas cinema Collecting culture drawing Earth Facebook Fashion film Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Halloween Health History Holiday Holidays Hollywood Home illustration Italy Japan Jesus Justin Bieber Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles Maya Angelou movies Music New Year New York New York City Obama painting Paris Paul McCartney People Photographer Photographers photography poster Pulp Fiction Recreation Red Carpet Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Science Fiction Shopping Substance Abuse Surgery Technology Transgender Twitter United States Video Games Visual Arts Women World War II
- Robert Richardson (61)In 1955, Robert Richardson was born on this date in Hyannis, Massachusetts, USA
- Aaron Paul (37)In 1979, Aaron Paul was born on this date in Emmett, Idaho, USA
- Chandra Wilson (47)In 1969, Chandra Wilson was born on this date in Houston, Texas, USA
- Sarah Chalke (40)In 1976, Sarah Chalke was born on this date in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Robert Richardson (61)
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Syria war: Turkey kills 25 people in latest round of air strikes August 28, 2016Turkey says it has killed 25 militants near Jarablus in Syria, while a monitoring group reports 35 civilian deaths in same area.
- Europe migrant crisis: Germany expects 'up to 300,000' this year August 28, 2016Germany expects up to 300,000 migrants to arrive in the country this year, the head of Germany's Federal Office for Migration and Refugees says.
- Passengers post pictures of plane's engine 'blown apart' August 28, 2016A Southwest Airlines flight bound for Orlando in Florida had to make an emergency landing after a major problem with one of its two engines.
- Syria war: Turkey kills 25 people in latest round of air strikes August 28, 2016
- What Do You See in Art? Nearly 50 People Told Us August 25, 2016We wanted to better understand the modern museumgoer. So we went to the Met Breuer exhibition “Unfinished: Thoughts Left Visible” and talked to visitors.ALEX VADUKUL
- Resignations at the Bronx Museum Over a Costly International Push August 26, 2016Two top executives, along with other board members, are leaving, saying projects with Cuba betray the institution’s local mission.ROBIN POGREBIN
- Art Review: The Guggenheim Is Going Global. Kind Of. August 25, 2016“But a Storm Is Blowing From Paradise,” at the Guggenheim Museum, focuses on contemporary art from the Middle East and North Africa.HOLLAND COTTER
- What Do You See in Art? Nearly 50 People Told Us August 25, 2016
On twitterMy Tweets
Recent Posts: fernexpressblog
©ourtesy of nightelfdruid | thelooplook | uracontra Shaun King speaks on the thuggification of black men
©ourtesy of humansofnewyork Sometimes NOTHING Makes Sense “I’m an unemployed single father, and I feel like I’ve been written out of the economy. I’ve got a PhD in Microbiology and Immunology, but I can’t get a job in teaching, medical writing, or research. They showed us a video in the food stamp office about finding […]
©ourtesy of The Editor My Response. Disappointment. What disappointments me most is how the world so easily misinterprets the atrocities of Humans by isolating a TRAGEDY to one GROUP. In this case, The St. Louis Police Department (I am NOT in defense of anyone involved mind you). Admit-tingly, No Judge or Jury can decide any […]
- New! - Birnbeck Regeneration Trust - Birnbeck PierLive camera overlooking the derelict Victorian Pier in Weston Super Mare. See it Live!
- New! - Cat Shelter in Tallinn, EstoniaLive stream webcam from the cat shelter \"Pesaleidja\" in Tallin, Estonia. See it Live!
- New! - Birnbeck Regeneration Trust - Birnbeck Pier
Search, Add Site, SEO
- HolloweenOctober 31st, 2014Spooky Day
- Follow fernexpressblog on WordPress.com
- 54,838 hits
Tag Archives: Games
©ourtesy of wheelsupinthirty and stayoverthere
Here are what the cans for six brands of soda have looked like over the last 50 years.
Visit boldpost for some discussion and analysis of each…!
©ourtesy of Ginger Cayote on FB
Coincidence or Fate ?
Curious isn’t it? Mitt Romney (Herman Monster) and Paul Ryan (Eddie Monster), just a couple of guys up to NO GOOD
” ‘ They’re creepy and they’re kooky/mysterious and spooky/they’re altogether ooky…’ ” so applicable here.
- A Strange Time to Tie Your Candidacy to a Very Unpopular Congress (elections.firedoglake.com)
- Which Celebrity Do You Resemble Most? (bellasugar.com)
©ourtesy of stayoverthere reblogged jess0so:
- Tips To Survive The Coming Zombie Apocalypse Part 2 (deadmanstales.wordpress.com)
©ourtesy of sillyhoesmoneysforpimps reblogged stayfly69:
...Sometimes it’s just a good idea to leave the kiddies at home. After all, this one’s had just about enough of ‘grandpa’s’ antics. And of all days to have forgotten his taser!
- Looks like ‘Carrot Top’ has found ‘Joan Rivers’ surgeon ..! YIKES SS. (fernexpress.wordpress.com)
- Visible Scars Appear Online (dreadcentral.com)
©ourtesy of I Make No Sense?
Today was strange, my thoughts in range, I made a choice, life rolled the dice, I worked till six, fate thought to mix, I see things twice, was that the mice? From start to end, the mood is fend, I play the part, of life in art, The walk to work, a chance to change, What fish to dish, my wish to mash. The face you see, is not your own, The friends around, and all the same, The calls you get, and planned to let, You feel alive, is this your vibe? You sound the horn, to show you’re torn, You look with … Read more
Definition: Pretty is used as an adverb with the meaning ‘fairly, moderately’, as in The performance was pretty good / He did pretty much as he liked. The adverb corresponding to the usual meaning of pretty is prettily: She always dresses so prettily, kinda? So you see Darling, being ‘Pretty” really has nothing to do with the way you Look physically. You know, like in the use of the word ‘Beautiful’, okay. People are always telling you you’re ‘pretty’ ’cause they’re just being very sarcastic and insulting. Pity, cause You are really so ‘moderate’.
- Dear Abby: Kiss My Butt (havecoffeewillwrite.wordpress.com)
And, Who Really gives a Shit…?
As far as sporting events go, March Madness may very well be the best. … ahhh? Nobody’s four year old kid gives a shit about March Madness. Let’s just get pissy drunk and tick a whole bunch-a-dicks off! How’s that for “March Madness”.
- March Madness 2011: Likeliest Upsets and the Biggest Questions in the Southwest (bleacherreport.com)
- March Madness 2011 Cheat Sheet: How To Fill Out Your NCAA Bracket (nowpublic.com)