February 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Steve Bannon and Reince Priebus made a rare joint-appearance at CPAC to dispel notions they don't get along February 23, 2017APSteve Bannon and Reince Priebus want everyone to know everything between them is all good. President Donald Trump's chief strategist and his chief of staff sat down together for a rare joint appearance Thursday at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland, where they aimed to get across that point during a 25-minute discussion. Intervie […]
- CEOs love the corner office, but research says it's overrated February 23, 2017"The Office"/NBCCorner offices are a coveted piece of corporate real estate — but they probably shouldn't be. According to newly published research from office design company Steelcase, corner offices meet only a small percentage of modern CEOs' needs. Many leaders say they value teamwork over unilateral decision-making, yet still work in […]
- Steve Bannon and Reince Priebus made a rare joint-appearance at CPAC to dispel notions they don't get along February 23, 2017
- Academy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business California China Christianity Christmas cinema Collecting culture drawing Earth Facebook Fashion film Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Halloween Health History Holiday Holidays Hollywood Home illustration Italy Japan Jesus Justin Bieber Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles Maya Angelou movies Music New Year New York New York City Obama painting Paris Paul McCartney People Photographer Photographers photography poster Pulp Fiction Recreation Red Carpet Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Science Fiction Shopping Substance Abuse Surgery Technology Transgender Twitter United States Video Games Visual Arts Women World War II
- Emily Blunt (34)In 1983, Emily Blunt was born on this date in Roehampton, London, England, UK
- Kelly Macdonald (41)In 1976, Kelly Macdonald was born on this date in Glasgow, Scotland, UK
- Dakota Fanning (23)In 1994, Dakota Fanning was born on this date in Conyers, Georgia, USA
- Alexandre Borges (51)In 1966, Alexandre Borges was born on this date in Santos, São Paulo, Brazil
- Emily Blunt (34)
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Mexico foreign minister vents 'irritation' at Rex Tillerson February 23, 2017Mexico's foreign minister tells the top US diplomat they are worried about immigrants' rights.
- Mosul offensive: Iraqi forces recapture airport in bid to retake city February 23, 2017The airport is a key location in the government's bid to drive IS militants from Iraq's second city.
- On the hunt for IS extremists February 23, 2017Iraqi Security services say they've arrested more than 1,000 suspected IS members in Eastern Mosul.
- Mexico foreign minister vents 'irritation' at Rex Tillerson February 23, 2017
- Damien Hirst Alienated Collectors. Will His New Work Win Them Back? February 21, 2017He made a splash with a $12 million shark. Now mystery surrounds the artist’s new work, to be unveiled in Venice in April.ROBIN POGREBIN
- Andy Warhol’s Death: Not So Simple, After All February 21, 2017An operation may have seemed routine, but Dr. John Ryan, a medical historian and retired surgeon, said this was major surgery “in a very sick person.”BLAKE GOPNIK
- Op-Ed Contributor: The Folly of Abolishing the N.E.A. February 23, 2017The National Endowment for the Arts invests in the intelligence and curiosity of our citizens.THOMAS P. CAMPBELL
- Damien Hirst Alienated Collectors. Will His New Work Win Them Back? February 21, 2017
On twitterMy Tweets
Recent Posts: fernexpressblog
©ourtesy of nightelfdruid | thelooplook | uracontra Shaun King speaks on the thuggification of black men
©ourtesy of humansofnewyork Sometimes NOTHING Makes Sense “I’m an unemployed single father, and I feel like I’ve been written out of the economy. I’ve got a PhD in Microbiology and Immunology, but I can’t get a job in teaching, medical writing, or research. They showed us a video in the food stamp office about finding […]
©ourtesy of The Editor My Response. Disappointment. What disappointments me most is how the world so easily misinterprets the atrocities of Humans by isolating a TRAGEDY to one GROUP. In this case, The St. Louis Police Department (I am NOT in defense of anyone involved mind you). Admit-tingly, No Judge or Jury can decide any […]
- Top 10 Cams for 02/15/2017View this week's Top Ten Cameras, chosen by the EarthCam Staff. Check them out now!
- New! - Overlooking Hot Springs, AR and Lake HamiltonA view from above Hot Springs, AR. Camera is located on Mt. Riante Rd and is courtesy of Sam\'s Pizza Pub, located on Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs. See it Live!
- Top 10 Cams for 02/15/2017
Search, Add Site, SEO
- HolloweenOctober 31st, 2014Spooky Day
- Follow fernexpressblog on WordPress.com
- 55,256 hits
Tag Archives: Games
©ourtesy of wheelsupinthirty and stayoverthere
Here are what the cans for six brands of soda have looked like over the last 50 years.
Visit boldpost for some discussion and analysis of each…!
©ourtesy of Ginger Cayote on FB
Coincidence or Fate ?
Curious isn’t it? Mitt Romney (Herman Monster) and Paul Ryan (Eddie Monster), just a couple of guys up to NO GOOD
” ‘ They’re creepy and they’re kooky/mysterious and spooky/they’re altogether ooky…’ ” so applicable here.
- A Strange Time to Tie Your Candidacy to a Very Unpopular Congress (elections.firedoglake.com)
- Which Celebrity Do You Resemble Most? (bellasugar.com)
©ourtesy of stayoverthere reblogged jess0so:
- Tips To Survive The Coming Zombie Apocalypse Part 2 (deadmanstales.wordpress.com)
©ourtesy of sillyhoesmoneysforpimps reblogged stayfly69:
...Sometimes it’s just a good idea to leave the kiddies at home. After all, this one’s had just about enough of ‘grandpa’s’ antics. And of all days to have forgotten his taser!
- Looks like ‘Carrot Top’ has found ‘Joan Rivers’ surgeon ..! YIKES SS. (fernexpress.wordpress.com)
- Visible Scars Appear Online (dreadcentral.com)
©ourtesy of I Make No Sense?
Today was strange, my thoughts in range, I made a choice, life rolled the dice, I worked till six, fate thought to mix, I see things twice, was that the mice? From start to end, the mood is fend, I play the part, of life in art, The walk to work, a chance to change, What fish to dish, my wish to mash. The face you see, is not your own, The friends around, and all the same, The calls you get, and planned to let, You feel alive, is this your vibe? You sound the horn, to show you’re torn, You look with … Read more
Definition: Pretty is used as an adverb with the meaning ‘fairly, moderately’, as in The performance was pretty good / He did pretty much as he liked. The adverb corresponding to the usual meaning of pretty is prettily: She always dresses so prettily, kinda? So you see Darling, being ‘Pretty” really has nothing to do with the way you Look physically. You know, like in the use of the word ‘Beautiful’, okay. People are always telling you you’re ‘pretty’ ’cause they’re just being very sarcastic and insulting. Pity, cause You are really so ‘moderate’.
- Dear Abby: Kiss My Butt (havecoffeewillwrite.wordpress.com)
And, Who Really gives a Shit…?
As far as sporting events go, March Madness may very well be the best. … ahhh? Nobody’s four year old kid gives a shit about March Madness. Let’s just get pissy drunk and tick a whole bunch-a-dicks off! How’s that for “March Madness”.
- March Madness 2011: Likeliest Upsets and the Biggest Questions in the Southwest (bleacherreport.com)
- March Madness 2011 Cheat Sheet: How To Fill Out Your NCAA Bracket (nowpublic.com)