March 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Trump staff will skip the White House Correspondents' Association dinner out of 'solidarity' with Trump March 29, 2017The White House notified the White House Correspondents’ Association Tuesday that staff members will be skipping the annual White House Correspondents’ Association (WHCA) Dinner, scheduled for April 29 out of "solidarity" with President Donald Trump, who previously announced he would be skip the event. According to a statement from the WHCA posted […]
- US Secretary of State Tillerson just showed that China matters more than NATO March 29, 2017Thomson ReutersUS Secretary of State Rex Tillerson will attend a meeting between Chinese President Xi Jinping and US President Donald Trump April 6–7. Tillerson will skip an April 5–6 meeting of NATO foreign ministers. This is the first time a US secretary of state will miss such a meeting since 2002. It shows that Tillerson views the Trump-Xi meeting as mor […]
- Trump staff will skip the White House Correspondents' Association dinner out of 'solidarity' with Trump March 29, 2017
- Academy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business California China Christianity Christmas cinema Collecting culture drawing Earth Facebook Fashion film Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Halloween Health History Holiday Holidays Hollywood Home illustration Italy Japan Jesus Justin Bieber Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles Maya Angelou movies Music New Year New York New York City Obama painting Paris Paul McCartney People Photographer Photographers photography poster Pulp Fiction Recreation Red Carpet Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Science Fiction Shopping Substance Abuse Surgery Technology Transgender Twitter United States Video Games Visual Arts Women World War II
- Alf Clausen (76)In 1941, Alf Clausen was born on this date in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
- Lacey Turner (29)In 1988, Lacey Turner was born on this date in Hendon, London, England, UK
- Lady Gaga (31)In 1986, Lady Gaga was born on this date in Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA
- Dianne Wiest (69)In 1948, Dianne Wiest was born on this date in Kansas City, Missouri, USA
- Alf Clausen (76)
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Trump signs order undoing Obama climate change policies March 29, 2017Environmentalists warn Mr Trump's order will have serious consequences at home and abroad.
- Francois Fillon's wife Penelope under formal investigation March 28, 2017The French presidential candidate's wife is accused of being paid public money for a "fake job".
- Cyclone Debbie: Australia activates disaster response plan March 28, 2017Helicopters and naval vessels carrying aid are to be despatched as Cyclone Debbie hits Queensland.
- Trump signs order undoing Obama climate change policies March 29, 2017
- Can Programs That Help the Military Save the Federal Arts Agencies? March 27, 2017Backers cite projects like expanding arts therapy for veterans to rebut calls for defunding the agencies.GRAHAM BOWLEY
- Critic's Notebook: Should Art That Infuriates Be Removed? March 28, 2017This question is at the center of a debate that has split the art world over Dana Schutz’s painting “Open Casket” at the Whitney Biennial.ROBERTA SMITH
- After Attack, Gainsborough Painting Returns to View March 28, 2017A painting by Thomas Gainsborough at the National Gallery in London has gone back on display after being attacked with a sharp instrument.CHRISTOPHER D. SHEA
- Can Programs That Help the Military Save the Federal Arts Agencies? March 27, 2017
On twitterMy Tweets
Recent Posts: fernexpressblog
©ourtesy of nightelfdruid | thelooplook | uracontra Shaun King speaks on the thuggification of black men
©ourtesy of humansofnewyork Sometimes NOTHING Makes Sense “I’m an unemployed single father, and I feel like I’ve been written out of the economy. I’ve got a PhD in Microbiology and Immunology, but I can’t get a job in teaching, medical writing, or research. They showed us a video in the food stamp office about finding […]
©ourtesy of The Editor My Response. Disappointment. What disappointments me most is how the world so easily misinterprets the atrocities of Humans by isolating a TRAGEDY to one GROUP. In this case, The St. Louis Police Department (I am NOT in defense of anyone involved mind you). Admit-tingly, No Judge or Jury can decide any […]
- New! - Atlantic City Country Club 18th HoleWide shot of the 18th hole, located at the historic Atlantic City Country Club in New Jersey. See it Live!
- New! - Jurmala Resort TownJurmala is the largest and the most popular resort town in Latvia and one of the most popular in the Baltic States. See it Live!
- New! - Atlantic City Country Club 18th Hole
Search, Add Site, SEO
- HolloweenOctober 31st, 2014Spooky Day
- Follow fernexpressblog on WordPress.com
- 55,338 hits
Tag Archives: Games
©ourtesy of wheelsupinthirty and stayoverthere
Here are what the cans for six brands of soda have looked like over the last 50 years.
Visit boldpost for some discussion and analysis of each…!
©ourtesy of Ginger Cayote on FB
Coincidence or Fate ?
Curious isn’t it? Mitt Romney (Herman Monster) and Paul Ryan (Eddie Monster), just a couple of guys up to NO GOOD
” ‘ They’re creepy and they’re kooky/mysterious and spooky/they’re altogether ooky…’ ” so applicable here.
- A Strange Time to Tie Your Candidacy to a Very Unpopular Congress (elections.firedoglake.com)
- Which Celebrity Do You Resemble Most? (bellasugar.com)
©ourtesy of stayoverthere reblogged jess0so:
- Tips To Survive The Coming Zombie Apocalypse Part 2 (deadmanstales.wordpress.com)
©ourtesy of sillyhoesmoneysforpimps reblogged stayfly69:
...Sometimes it’s just a good idea to leave the kiddies at home. After all, this one’s had just about enough of ‘grandpa’s’ antics. And of all days to have forgotten his taser!
- Looks like ‘Carrot Top’ has found ‘Joan Rivers’ surgeon ..! YIKES SS. (fernexpress.wordpress.com)
- Visible Scars Appear Online (dreadcentral.com)
©ourtesy of I Make No Sense?
Today was strange, my thoughts in range, I made a choice, life rolled the dice, I worked till six, fate thought to mix, I see things twice, was that the mice? From start to end, the mood is fend, I play the part, of life in art, The walk to work, a chance to change, What fish to dish, my wish to mash. The face you see, is not your own, The friends around, and all the same, The calls you get, and planned to let, You feel alive, is this your vibe? You sound the horn, to show you’re torn, You look with … Read more
Definition: Pretty is used as an adverb with the meaning ‘fairly, moderately’, as in The performance was pretty good / He did pretty much as he liked. The adverb corresponding to the usual meaning of pretty is prettily: She always dresses so prettily, kinda? So you see Darling, being ‘Pretty” really has nothing to do with the way you Look physically. You know, like in the use of the word ‘Beautiful’, okay. People are always telling you you’re ‘pretty’ ’cause they’re just being very sarcastic and insulting. Pity, cause You are really so ‘moderate’.
- Dear Abby: Kiss My Butt (havecoffeewillwrite.wordpress.com)
And, Who Really gives a Shit…?
As far as sporting events go, March Madness may very well be the best. … ahhh? Nobody’s four year old kid gives a shit about March Madness. Let’s just get pissy drunk and tick a whole bunch-a-dicks off! How’s that for “March Madness”.
- March Madness 2011: Likeliest Upsets and the Biggest Questions in the Southwest (bleacherreport.com)
- March Madness 2011 Cheat Sheet: How To Fill Out Your NCAA Bracket (nowpublic.com)