©ourtesy of angrymuslimah | peteycalifornia | hubbard-hubbard
“Gulabi Gang” is a gang of women in India who track down and beat abusive husbands with brooms.
That’s not all they do – they’ve got more information on their website.
What else they do that is awesome:
- Stop child marriages
- Persuade families to educate girl-child
- Train women in self-defense
- Oppose corruption in administration
- Create awareness about the evils of dowry
- Register FIRs against sex-offenders and abusive husbands
- Publicly shame molesters
- Encourage women to become financially independent
Yesssssssss. Female empowerment is a wonderful thing.