- AI IN BANKING AND PAYMENTS: How artificial intelligence is cutting costs, building loyalty, and enhancing security across financial services February 20, 2018BI Intelligence This is a preview of a research report from BI Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service. To learn more about BI Intelligence, click here. Artificial intelligence (AI) is one of the most commonly referenced terms by financial institutions (FIs) and payments firms when describing their vision for the future of financial s […]
- THE BLOCKCHAIN IN BANKING REPORT: The future of blockchain solutions and technologies February 20, 2018BIIThis is a preview of a research report from BI Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service. To learn more about BI Intelligence, click here. Nearly every global bank is experimenting with blockchain technology as they try to unleash the cost savings and operational efficiencies it promises to deliver. Banks are exploring the technology […]
- AI IN BANKING AND PAYMENTS: How artificial intelligence is cutting costs, building loyalty, and enhancing security across financial services February 20, 2018
- Academy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business California China Christianity Christmas cinema Collecting culture drawing Earth Facebook Fashion film Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Halloween Health History Holiday Holidays Hollywood Home illustration Italy Japan Jesus Justin Bieber Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles Maya Angelou movies Music New Year New York New York City Obama painting Paris Paul McCartney People Photographer Photographers photography poster Pulp Fiction Recreation Red Carpet Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Science Fiction Shopping Substance Abuse Surgery Technology Transgender Twitter United States Video Games Visual Arts Women World War II
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Syria war: Dozens of civilians killed in Eastern Ghouta strikes February 20, 2018As many as 77 people may have been killed in the Damascus suburb of Eastern Ghouta.
- Ex-Cyclone Gita: Christchurch declares state of emergency February 20, 2018The storm, which caused widespread damage in Tonga and Fiji last week, has now hit New Zealand.
- Mitsutoki Shigeta: 'Baby factory' dad wins paternity rights February 20, 2018The Japanese man can now pursue custody of 13 children he fathered through Thai surrogate mothers.
- Syria war: Dozens of civilians killed in Eastern Ghouta strikes February 20, 2018
- Still Making Art, and Sly Jokes, at Age 91 February 19, 2018Geta Bratescu spent most of her career in obscurity in Communist Romania. Late in life she came to international recognition, and now has a major show in Los Angeles.ANNA CODREA-RADO
- Art Review: A Groundbreaking Show Presents a New, Inclusive Vision of American Art February 15, 2018“Outliers and American Vanguard Art” in Washington, D.C., levels the wall between outsider and insider art, and finds a Venn overlap of “outliers.”ROBERTA SMITH
- Art Review: She Led Latin American Art in a Bold New Direction February 15, 2018Turning to Brazil’s indigenous cultures and folklore for inspiration, Tarsila do Amaral helped give rise to the country’s Modern movement, a MoMA exhibition shows.JASON FARAGO
- Still Making Art, and Sly Jokes, at Age 91 February 19, 2018
On twitterMy Tweets
Recent Posts: fernexpressblog
©ourtesy of nightelfdruid | thelooplook | uracontra Shaun King speaks on the thuggification of black men
©ourtesy of humansofnewyork Sometimes NOTHING Makes Sense “I’m an unemployed single father, and I feel like I’ve been written out of the economy. I’ve got a PhD in Microbiology and Immunology, but I can’t get a job in teaching, medical writing, or research. They showed us a video in the food stamp office about finding […]
©ourtesy of The Editor My Response. Disappointment. What disappointments me most is how the world so easily misinterprets the atrocities of Humans by isolating a TRAGEDY to one GROUP. In this case, The St. Louis Police Department (I am NOT in defense of anyone involved mind you). Admit-tingly, No Judge or Jury can decide any […]
- New! - EggcamCanton Zurich in the village Steinmaur, with views looking out towards Regensberg. See it Live!
- New! - Belavezhskaya Pushcha National Park Bird FeederThe Winter bird feeder cam is situated in the primeval forest of Belavezhskaya Pushcha National Park. See it Live!
- New! - Eggcam
Search, Add Site, SEO
- HolloweenOctober 31st, 2014Spooky Day
- Follow fernexpressblog on WordPress.com
- 55,915 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Drive, director Nicolas Winding Refn’s hyperviolent ode to fast cars and pink fonts, is crammed with memorable visual details: a tense, gloved hand on a steering wheel, Carey Mulligan’s doe-eyed gaze, Ryan Gosling popping skulls like Birdman pops bottles. But the most iconic image of the film is the white satin jacket worn by Gosling’s character, Driver. Pitched perfectly between immaculate throwback and haute hipster, the ever-present jacket — which becomes ever more bloody as the film progresses — was the work of costume designer Erin Benach, a veteran of films including Half Nelson, Blue Valentine, and even a few not starring Ryan Gosling. We spoke with her about her greatest creation. – – Follow more on this Interview HERE
Here’s one for the ages. Are tattoos actually any good? And if so, at what point does a tattoo lover over-tattoo themselves? Footballers are big fans of tattoos. Porn stars too. From what I’ve seen there’s not much tattoo-free skin in either profession. I have no problem with one or two tattoos. A cheeky tattoo on the small of a womans back or on their stomach is absolutely fine. A bloke with a tattoo on his upper arm is almost a tradition. But when people do their upmost to … – -Please Read More on this HERE
by Keri Hilson for HALLE BERRY
“Beauty, Beauty Look at YOU…I wish to God I had it too”.
How dare this ‘oddity’ be wearin’ sandals, open toe shoes, flip-flops, slippers or anything that would leave that foot not covered. Some people have a lot-a-nerves. I understand that we can’t ALL be perfectly manicured and ready for public display. But, for the love of God, don’t come out in public, ready to be photographed with a foot lookin’ like this. Miss Thing out ta be fined for being a menace to the public’s eye. Put them bad boys in some closed, no ‘Enclosed’ Pair of shoes, shoe box or somethin’ safe, preferably with a padlock on it. Did I say PAIR, OMG, you don’t think there’s another one of those lurking about. Oh well, I guess I’m headed out to pick up an even ‘darker’ pair of sunglasses cause I definitely don’t want to run into NOTHIN’ in the street lookin’ this tore up from the floor, cruel hoofs. DAMN, DAMN, DAMN…Lord, give me strength.
If you’ve got a Friend or a Boyfriend/Girlfriend strung-out on Drugs, maybe it’s time to say or do something. Perhaps it’s not your style and it happens to be theirs, but you gotta let ’em know. Then, you need to find a way to disconnect yourself from that person, no matter how much you care. Tough Love is just what it is, TOUGH. You want to be there for that someone but they can’t be there for You because that person is consumed with their getting high, Leave them ALONE. Find something else or someone else to engage your time in. The path with People in ‘denial’ of such, is a never ending, spiral down stairway of ‘Di-ey-saster’. Save yourself first, then try, if you will, saving them from a life of eternal Pain & Misery. Good Luck!