- China's Xi Jinping just arrived for a visit to Africa — as US interest in the region seems to be waning July 22, 2018Reuters DAKAR, Senegal (AP) — Chinese President Xi Jinping is arriving in Africa on a four-nation visit seeking deeper military and economic ties while his rival in a bitter trade war, the Trump administration, shows little interest in the continent. This is Xi's first trip abroad since he was appointed to a second term in March with term limits removed […]
- China is waging a 'quiet kind of cold war' against the US, a top CIA expert says July 22, 2018Reuters/Jason Lee ASPEN, Colo. (AP) — China is waging a "quiet kind of cold war" against the United States, using all its resources to try to replace America as the leading power in the world, a top CIA expert on Asia said Friday. Beijing doesn't want to go to war, he said, but the current communist government, under President Xi Jinping, is s […]
- China's Xi Jinping just arrived for a visit to Africa — as US interest in the region seems to be waning July 22, 2018
- Academy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business California China Christianity Christmas cinema Collecting culture drawing Earth Facebook Fashion film Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Halloween Health History Holiday Holidays Hollywood Home illustration Italy Japan Jesus Justin Bieber Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles Maya Angelou movies Music New Year New York New York City Obama painting Paris Paul McCartney People Photographer Photographers photography poster Pulp Fiction Recreation Red Carpet Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Science Fiction Shopping Substance Abuse Surgery Technology Transgender Twitter United States Video Games Visual Arts Women World War II
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Syria conflict: White Helmets evacuated by Israel July 22, 2018Hundreds of civil defence volunteers and family members are taken from a border war zone to Jordan.
- Carter Page denies FBI claims he was Russian agent July 22, 2018Documents show the FBI believed Carter Page was "collaborating and conspiring" with Russia in 2016.
- South Africa shooting: Eleven taxi drivers killed in ambush July 22, 2018The men were shot dead in an ambush as they returned from the funeral of a colleague.
- Syria conflict: White Helmets evacuated by Israel July 22, 2018
- She Gave Millions to Artists Without Credit. Until Now. July 20, 2018The artist Susan Unterberg, acting anonymously, has distributed more than $5.5 million over 22 years to 220 underrecognized female artists over age 40.ROBIN POGREBIN
- Art Review: The Cement Mixer as Muse July 19, 2018A Socialist state’s postwar buildings burst with ambition and invention at the Museum of Modern Art.JASON FARAGO
- Can 48 Artists in 14 Rooms Capture Michael Jackson? July 20, 2018An exhibition at London’s National Portrait Gallery explores how contemporary artists have responded to Jackson’s complicated image.THOMAS CHATTERTON WILLIAMS
- She Gave Millions to Artists Without Credit. Until Now. July 20, 2018
On twitterMy Tweets
Recent Posts: fernexpressblog
©ourtesy of nightelfdruid | thelooplook | uracontra Shaun King speaks on the thuggification of black men
©ourtesy of humansofnewyork Sometimes NOTHING Makes Sense “I’m an unemployed single father, and I feel like I’ve been written out of the economy. I’ve got a PhD in Microbiology and Immunology, but I can’t get a job in teaching, medical writing, or research. They showed us a video in the food stamp office about finding […]
©ourtesy of The Editor My Response. Disappointment. What disappointments me most is how the world so easily misinterprets the atrocities of Humans by isolating a TRAGEDY to one GROUP. In this case, The St. Louis Police Department (I am NOT in defense of anyone involved mind you). Admit-tingly, No Judge or Jury can decide any […]
- New! - Barmouth Yacht ClubTwo street-side views of Barmouth Harbour located in North Wales. See it Live!
- New! - Esmark Webcam - North Sea - Lyngvig FyrLive webcam from the danish North Sea. Webcam is placed in Lyngvig Fyr between S?ndervig and Hvide Sande. Streaming from 38 meters watch tower over the danish west coast. See it Live!
- New! - Barmouth Yacht Club
Search, Add Site, SEO
- HolloweenOctober 31st, 2014Spooky Day
- Follow fernexpressblog on WordPress.com
- 56,079 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Drive, director Nicolas Winding Refn’s hyperviolent ode to fast cars and pink fonts, is crammed with memorable visual details: a tense, gloved hand on a steering wheel, Carey Mulligan’s doe-eyed gaze, Ryan Gosling popping skulls like Birdman pops bottles. But the most iconic image of the film is the white satin jacket worn by Gosling’s character, Driver. Pitched perfectly between immaculate throwback and haute hipster, the ever-present jacket — which becomes ever more bloody as the film progresses — was the work of costume designer Erin Benach, a veteran of films including Half Nelson, Blue Valentine, and even a few not starring Ryan Gosling. We spoke with her about her greatest creation. – – Follow more on this Interview HERE
Here’s one for the ages. Are tattoos actually any good? And if so, at what point does a tattoo lover over-tattoo themselves? Footballers are big fans of tattoos. Porn stars too. From what I’ve seen there’s not much tattoo-free skin in either profession. I have no problem with one or two tattoos. A cheeky tattoo on the small of a womans back or on their stomach is absolutely fine. A bloke with a tattoo on his upper arm is almost a tradition. But when people do their upmost to … – -Please Read More on this HERE
by Keri Hilson for HALLE BERRY
“Beauty, Beauty Look at YOU…I wish to God I had it too”.
How dare this ‘oddity’ be wearin’ sandals, open toe shoes, flip-flops, slippers or anything that would leave that foot not covered. Some people have a lot-a-nerves. I understand that we can’t ALL be perfectly manicured and ready for public display. But, for the love of God, don’t come out in public, ready to be photographed with a foot lookin’ like this. Miss Thing out ta be fined for being a menace to the public’s eye. Put them bad boys in some closed, no ‘Enclosed’ Pair of shoes, shoe box or somethin’ safe, preferably with a padlock on it. Did I say PAIR, OMG, you don’t think there’s another one of those lurking about. Oh well, I guess I’m headed out to pick up an even ‘darker’ pair of sunglasses cause I definitely don’t want to run into NOTHIN’ in the street lookin’ this tore up from the floor, cruel hoofs. DAMN, DAMN, DAMN…Lord, give me strength.
If you’ve got a Friend or a Boyfriend/Girlfriend strung-out on Drugs, maybe it’s time to say or do something. Perhaps it’s not your style and it happens to be theirs, but you gotta let ’em know. Then, you need to find a way to disconnect yourself from that person, no matter how much you care. Tough Love is just what it is, TOUGH. You want to be there for that someone but they can’t be there for You because that person is consumed with their getting high, Leave them ALONE. Find something else or someone else to engage your time in. The path with People in ‘denial’ of such, is a never ending, spiral down stairway of ‘Di-ey-saster’. Save yourself first, then try, if you will, saving them from a life of eternal Pain & Misery. Good Luck!