- Jerry Seinfeld Hints 'Seinfeld' Is Coming To Netflix During Reddit AMA July 25, 2014Jerry Seinfeld held a fun Reddit Ask Me Anything Thursday that came with a potentially big announcement. During the AMA, the comedian was asked if there is any word on "Seinfeld" potentially coming to Netflix. "Can you please convince [co-creator] Larry [David] to let it happen?" wrote Redditor Polestar X. "There are so many people […]
- The FBI Targeted A Vulnerable 18-Year-Old With Learning Disabilities As A Potential Terrorist July 25, 2014Adel Daoud, 18 years old at the time, was busted by the FBI in Chicago as a part of September 2012 sting operation, and a new Human Rights Watch (HRW) report has heartbreaking details about the alleged terrorist. FBI agents provided the high school student with a fake car bomb he allegedly attempted to detonate by a downtown Chicago bar before being arrested […]
- Jerry Seinfeld Hints 'Seinfeld' Is Coming To Netflix During Reddit AMA July 25, 2014
- Academy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business California Carnival Christianity Christmas cinema Collecting culture drawing Earth Facebook Fashion film Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Halloween Health History Holiday Holidays Hollywood Home illustration Italy Japan Jesus Justin Bieber Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles movies Music New Year New York New York City Obama Online Writing painting Paris Paul McCartney People Photographer Photographers photography poster Pulp Fiction Recreation Red Carpet Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Science Fiction Shopping Substance Abuse Surgery Technology Transgender Twitter United States Video Games Visual Arts Women World War II
- Katherine Kelly Lang (53)In 1961, Katherine Kelly Lang was born on this date in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Matt LeBlanc (47)In 1967, Matt LeBlanc was born on this date in Newton, Massachusetts, USA
- Raoul RuizIn 1941, Raoul Ruiz was born on this date in Puerto Montt, Chile.
- DolphyIn 1928, Dolphy was born on this date in Tondo, Manila, Philippines.
- Katherine Kelly Lang (53)
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Ceasefire aim as Gaza deaths top 800 July 25, 2014Efforts to secure a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas are intensifying as more people are killed in the 18-day conflict.
- 'No survivors' in Air Algerie crash July 25, 2014There are no survivors from the Air Algerie AH5017 passenger jet that crashed in Mali, says the French President, Francois Hollande.
- UK economy back at pre-crisis level July 25, 2014The UK economy grew 0.8% in the second quarter and has now recovered the ground lost since the downturn began in 2008, according to official figures.
- Ceasefire aim as Gaza deaths top 800 July 25, 2014
- ArtsBeat: Studs Terkel Audio Archive to Go Online July 25, 2014A digital archive of Terkel’s oral histories is one of 177 projects funded by new grants from the National Endowment for the Humanities.By ALLAN KOZINN
- Antiques: India House Artwork Inspires a New Book July 25, 2014The artwork shown at India House, a private club in Lower Manhattan, will be examined in a forthcoming book that also looks at two founders.By EVE M. KAHN
- Art in Review: ‘Another Look at Detroit: Parts 1 and 2’ July 25, 2014The Detroit-born curator Todd Levin has been taking stock of art produced there for what turns out to be a strong two-part group show at Marianne Boesky Gallery and Marlborough Chelsea.By HOLLAND COTTER
- ArtsBeat: Studs Terkel Audio Archive to Go Online July 25, 2014
On twitterMy Tweets
Recent Posts: fernexpressblog
©ourtesy of oldfilmsflicker: Book-Cut Artworks by Thomas Allen via fer1972 Amazing Graphic Arts
©ourtesy of nowness Virtual Lovers and Hybrid Positions in the London Journal’s Latest Spread | Dutch photographers Anuschka Blommers and Niels Schumm depict the best of both sexes in today’s exclusive series taken from the third issue of Baron magazine. … Continue reading →
©ourtesy of wetheurban Italian artist Alessandro Diddi makes clever anamorphic pencil drawings that, when viewed from a particular angle, appear to pop out of the page in three dimensions.
©ourtesy of Wikipedia | Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great … Continue reading →
Search, Add Site, SEO
- 4th JulyJuly 4th, 2014Holiday Time
- Follow fernexpressblog on WordPress.com
- 47,881 hits
Tag Archives: Games
©ourtesy of wheelsupinthirty and stayoverthere
Here are what the cans for six brands of soda have looked like over the last 50 years.
Visit boldpost for some discussion and analysis of each…!
©ourtesy of Ginger Cayote on FB
Coincidence or Fate ?
Curious isn’t it? Mitt Romney (Herman Monster) and Paul Ryan (Eddie Monster), just a couple of guys up to NO GOOD
” ‘ They’re creepy and they’re kooky/mysterious and spooky/they’re altogether ooky…’ ” so applicable here.
- A Strange Time to Tie Your Candidacy to a Very Unpopular Congress (elections.firedoglake.com)
- Which Celebrity Do You Resemble Most? (bellasugar.com)
©ourtesy of stayoverthere reblogged jess0so:
- Tips To Survive The Coming Zombie Apocalypse Part 2 (deadmanstales.wordpress.com)
©ourtesy of sillyhoesmoneysforpimps reblogged stayfly69:
...Sometimes it’s just a good idea to leave the kiddies at home. After all, this one’s had just about enough of ‘grandpa’s’ antics. And of all days to have forgotten his taser!
- Looks like ‘Carrot Top’ has found ‘Joan Rivers’ surgeon ..! YIKES SS. (fernexpress.wordpress.com)
- Visible Scars Appear Online (dreadcentral.com)
©ourtesy of I Make No Sense?
Today was strange, my thoughts in range, I made a choice, life rolled the dice, I worked till six, fate thought to mix, I see things twice, was that the mice? From start to end, the mood is fend, I play the part, of life in art, The walk to work, a chance to change, What fish to dish, my wish to mash. The face you see, is not your own, The friends around, and all the same, The calls you get, and planned to let, You feel alive, is this your vibe? You sound the horn, to show you’re torn, You look with … Read more
Definition: Pretty is used as an adverb with the meaning ‘fairly, moderately’, as in The performance was pretty good / He did pretty much as he liked. The adverb corresponding to the usual meaning of pretty is prettily: She always dresses so prettily, kinda? So you see Darling, being ‘Pretty” really has nothing to do with the way you Look physically. You know, like in the use of the word ‘Beautiful’, okay. People are always telling you you’re ‘pretty’ ’cause they’re just being very sarcastic and insulting. Pity, cause You are really so ‘moderate’.
- Dear Abby: Kiss My Butt (havecoffeewillwrite.wordpress.com)
And, Who Really gives a Shit…?
As far as sporting events go, March Madness may very well be the best. … ahhh? Nobody’s four year old kid gives a shit about March Madness. Let’s just get pissy drunk and tick a whole bunch-a-dicks off! How’s that for “March Madness”.
- March Madness 2011: Likeliest Upsets and the Biggest Questions in the Southwest (bleacherreport.com)
- March Madness 2011 Cheat Sheet: How To Fill Out Your NCAA Bracket (nowpublic.com)