- Squabbling as PM targets 'unfairness' left by Scottish vote September 21, 2014London (AFP) - British Prime Minister David Cameron insisted on Sunday that further devolution promised to Scotland could not leave England "overridden", as initial relief over the Scottish people's decision to reject independence gave way to squabbling over powers.Cameron tied greater Scottish autonomy to more English autonomy, saying the […]
- PODCAST: Which iPhone 6 Is Best? (AAPL, MSFT, YHOO, BABA) September 21, 2014In this week's podcast, Farhad Manjoo and I talk about Microsoft buying Minecraft, Yahoo's windfall from the Alibaba IPO, and which iPhone 6 is the best. Manjoo is a tech columnist at the New York Times, and I am editor of Business Insider's tech section. We record this podcast on a weekly basis. You can subscribe to it in iTunes here. If you […]
- Squabbling as PM targets 'unfairness' left by Scottish vote September 21, 2014
- Academy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business California China Christianity Christmas cinema Collecting culture drawing Earth Facebook Fashion film Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Halloween Health History Holiday Holidays Hollywood Home illustration Italy Japan Jesus Justin Bieber Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles Maya Angelou movies Music New Year New York New York City Obama painting Paris Paul McCartney People Photographer Photographers photography poster Pulp Fiction Recreation Red Carpet Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Science Fiction Shopping Substance Abuse Surgery Technology Transgender Twitter United States Video Games Visual Arts Women World War II
- Sophia Loren (80)In 1934, Sophia Loren was born on this date in Rome, Lazio, Italy
- Andrew Davies (78)In 1936, Andrew Davies was born on this date in Rhiwbina, Cardiff, Wales, UK
- Vittorio Taviani (85)In 1929, Vittorio Taviani was born on this date in San Miniato, Tuscany, Italy
- Mychael Danna (56)In 1958, Mychael Danna was born on this date in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Sophia Loren (80)
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- UK hostage's wife in appeal to IS September 21, 2014The wife of a British taxi driver being held hostage by Islamic State appeals to the militants to "see it in their hearts" to release him.
- Nato: Ukraine truce 'in name only' September 21, 2014A two-week-old ceasefire between Ukraine and pro-Russia separatists in the east is a truce "in name only", says Nato top commander Philip Breedlove.
- Salmond: 'No' voters were 'tricked' September 20, 2014Scotland's first minister says "No" voters in last week's independence referendum were "tricked" by UK politicians' late vow of more devolved powers.
- UK hostage's wife in appeal to IS September 21, 2014
- T Magazine: Small Boxy Bags That Make a Big Statement September 20, 2014A small square accessory that’s roomy enough for every day.By T MAGAZINE
- T Magazine: Top of the Medy Roc September 20, 2014A landmark sale of design treasures delivers a bit of Billionaires Bay to the Big Apple.By DAN RUBINSTEIN
- Art Review: Helen Frankenthaler at Gagosian and Morris Louis at Mnuchin September 20, 2014Color converges with art criticism to help shape the Color Field paintings in two shows, one featuring Helen Frankenthaler, the other Morris Louis.By KAREN ROSENBERG
- T Magazine: Small Boxy Bags That Make a Big Statement September 20, 2014
On twitterMy Tweets
Recent Posts: fernexpressblog
©ourtesy of World Mysterious Believe or Not?
©ourtesy of Hi-Fructose Mag by Sarah Gianelli New Ballpoint Pen Drawings with a Punch from Shohei Otomo Tokyo artist Shohei (aka Hakuchi) Otomo(featured in Hi-Fructose Vol. 20). The only son of great manga artist Katsuhiro Otomo, the acclaimed writer and director of the anime cult classic Akira, Hakuchi carries on his father’s legacy with his own graphic […]
©ourtesy of UPI Philip Seymour Hoffman Academy Award-winning actor Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead on February 2 in his Manhattan apartment. He was 46. According to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner of New York City Hoffman died of “accidental acute mixed-drug intoxication, including heroin, cocaine, benzodiazepines and amphetamine.” — ©ourtesy of UPI/Dennis […]
©ourtesy of papermagazine Squeezing all 37 of these artists, visionaries, icons and iconoclasts into our September 30th anniversary issue was about the best birthday present we can imagine. (Shooting everywhere from Wyoming to Tokyo was a sweet party favor.) But as Patti Smith suggests in this feature, this is no exhaustive list. OGs are everywhere: […]
- New! - Rerik - Baltic Sea ViewHere you can see the view from this local Sommerloft in Rerik with direct views of the Baltic Sea. See it Live!
- New! - Ialyssos Beach in RhodesOne of the most famous and busiest beaches of Rhodes Island in Greece! Ialyssos Beach live streaming web cam brought to you by visitrhodes.com the ultimate travel guide for Rhodes Island in Greece! See it Live!
- New! - Rerik - Baltic Sea View
Search, Add Site, SEO
- HolloweenOctober 31st, 20141 month to go.
- Follow fernexpressblog on WordPress.com
- 48,377 hits
Tag Archives: Games
©ourtesy of wheelsupinthirty and stayoverthere
Here are what the cans for six brands of soda have looked like over the last 50 years.
Visit boldpost for some discussion and analysis of each…!
©ourtesy of Ginger Cayote on FB
Coincidence or Fate ?
Curious isn’t it? Mitt Romney (Herman Monster) and Paul Ryan (Eddie Monster), just a couple of guys up to NO GOOD
” ‘ They’re creepy and they’re kooky/mysterious and spooky/they’re altogether ooky…’ ” so applicable here.
- A Strange Time to Tie Your Candidacy to a Very Unpopular Congress (elections.firedoglake.com)
- Which Celebrity Do You Resemble Most? (bellasugar.com)
©ourtesy of stayoverthere reblogged jess0so:
- Tips To Survive The Coming Zombie Apocalypse Part 2 (deadmanstales.wordpress.com)
©ourtesy of sillyhoesmoneysforpimps reblogged stayfly69:
...Sometimes it’s just a good idea to leave the kiddies at home. After all, this one’s had just about enough of ‘grandpa’s’ antics. And of all days to have forgotten his taser!
- Looks like ‘Carrot Top’ has found ‘Joan Rivers’ surgeon ..! YIKES SS. (fernexpress.wordpress.com)
- Visible Scars Appear Online (dreadcentral.com)
©ourtesy of I Make No Sense?
Today was strange, my thoughts in range, I made a choice, life rolled the dice, I worked till six, fate thought to mix, I see things twice, was that the mice? From start to end, the mood is fend, I play the part, of life in art, The walk to work, a chance to change, What fish to dish, my wish to mash. The face you see, is not your own, The friends around, and all the same, The calls you get, and planned to let, You feel alive, is this your vibe? You sound the horn, to show you’re torn, You look with … Read more
Definition: Pretty is used as an adverb with the meaning ‘fairly, moderately’, as in The performance was pretty good / He did pretty much as he liked. The adverb corresponding to the usual meaning of pretty is prettily: She always dresses so prettily, kinda? So you see Darling, being ‘Pretty” really has nothing to do with the way you Look physically. You know, like in the use of the word ‘Beautiful’, okay. People are always telling you you’re ‘pretty’ ’cause they’re just being very sarcastic and insulting. Pity, cause You are really so ‘moderate’.
- Dear Abby: Kiss My Butt (havecoffeewillwrite.wordpress.com)
And, Who Really gives a Shit…?
As far as sporting events go, March Madness may very well be the best. … ahhh? Nobody’s four year old kid gives a shit about March Madness. Let’s just get pissy drunk and tick a whole bunch-a-dicks off! How’s that for “March Madness”.
- March Madness 2011: Likeliest Upsets and the Biggest Questions in the Southwest (bleacherreport.com)
- March Madness 2011 Cheat Sheet: How To Fill Out Your NCAA Bracket (nowpublic.com)