Venice, ITALY 2011 Festival
- Portugal Makes Its Triumphant Return April 23, 2014Slowly but surely, former problem countries in Europe are returning to normalcy. The latest is Portugal, which just sold 750 million euros in 10-year bonds at a yield of 3.5752%, according to CNBC. Just recently, Greece returned to the bond market with a sale of short-term debt. Not only has Portugal successfully floated this debt, its borrowing costs are at […]Joe Weisenthal
- Here's The Starbucks Map Of America (SBUX) April 23, 2014Morgan Stanley is out with its latest retail "Atlas" which shows the breakdown of various retailers by geography. Here's the one for Starbucks: As you can see, Starbucks are absolutely everywhere. California has 2468. The state with the fewest is Vermont, which just has four. To really get something out of the map, you should compare it to thi […]Joe Weisenthal
- Possible Debris From The Missing Malaysian Plane Washed Up In Western Australia April 23, 2014Australian authorities will assess debris that washed ashore in Augusta, Western Australia, to determine if it is from the Malaysian Airlines passenger jet that went missing last month. Perth media reported the discovery of the debris, found at almost the south-westernmost tip of Western Australia. The location is far south of the area where a US Navy underw […]Business Insider Australia
- Portugal Makes Its Triumphant Return April 23, 2014
- Academy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business California Carnival Christianity Christmas cinema Collecting Cosmetic and Plastic drawing Earth Facebook Fashion film Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Halloween Health History Holiday Holidays Hollywood Home illustration Italy Japan Jesus Justin Bieber Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles movies Music New Year New York New York City Obama Online Writing painting Paris Paul McCartney People Photographer Photographers photography poster Pulp Fiction Recreation Red Carpet Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Science Fiction Shopping Substance Abuse Surgery Technology Transgender Twitter United States Video Games Visual Arts Women World War II
- fb.me/6ozXDsP5L 2 days ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/6BQDl0ZBy 2 days ago
- Sleek 'n white for Spring/Summer ©ourtesy of bit.ly/1lqCvO4 fb.me/6IQUJrNHJ 2 days ago
- Minimal ©ourtesy of bit.ly/1lqBTYR fb.me/6T1afT1Y0 2 days ago
- Louise for AVA Catherside SS 2014 Photographed by: Frankie Pike ©ourtesy of bit.ly/1lqBrK1 fb.me/2RKLLAauM 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Jack Nicholson (77)In 1937, Jack Nicholson was born on this date in Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA
- Aaron SpellingIn 1923, Aaron Spelling was born on this date in Dallas, Texas, USA.
- Johnnie To (59)In 1955, Johnnie To was born on this date in Hong Kong
- Kaneto ShindôIn 1912, Kaneto Shindô was born on this date in Hiroshima, Japan.
- Jack Nicholson (77)
- 47,331 hits
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Russia in new Ukraine attack threat April 23, 2014Russia will respond to any attack on its interests in Ukraine, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says, drawing a parallel with the 2008 Georgia war.
- Obama pledges Japan islands support April 23, 2014US President Barack Obama tells Japan that islands it disputes with China are covered by a bilateral defence treaty, as he begins an Asian tour.
- More held in S Korea ferry disaster April 23, 2014Authorities in South Korea arrest four more crew members from the ferry that sank last week and raid the offices of companies linked to its owners.
- Russia in new Ukraine attack threat April 23, 2014
- Art Review: ‘James Franco: New Film Stills’ Arrives at Pace Gallery April 22, 2014“James Franco: New Film Stills,” at Pace Gallery, restages Cindy Sherman’s “Untitled Film Stills.”By ROBERTA SMITH
- Palmyra Journal: Syrian War Takes Heavy Toll at a Crossroad of Cultures April 22, 2014Fighting has damaged Palmyra and other archaeological sites, and made it easier for thieves to smuggle hundreds of antiquities out of the country.By ANNE BARNARD
- ArtsBeat: Digital Public Library of America Marks a Year of Rapid Growth April 22, 2014The project, aimed at providing online access to the nation’s cultural repositories, has tripled in size since opening in 2013.By JENNIFER SCHUESSLER
- Art Review: ‘James Franco: New Film Stills’ Arrives at Pace Gallery April 22, 2014
Recent Posts: Fashion-ready-to-Wear-You-Out: Designer fashion designs
- New! - Weather Station Ober-MorlenThis Weather Station camera provides up to date weather and sky conditions of the Ober-Morlen area in Germany, looking out in a north east direction. See it Live!
- New! - Fly Kazbegi WebcamWebcam with a scenic view of Mt.Kuro from Fly Kazbegi Paragliding company, located in Stepantsminda, Kazbegi, Georgia. See it Live!
- New! - Weather Station Ober-Morlen
Search, Add Site, SEO
- The Big DayJuly 4th, 20142 months to go.
I'm just starting out; leave me a comment or a like :)
- Follow fernexpressblog on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow
- Dharma Cowgirl
- The Official British Army Blog
- Just Alyssa
- Damien G. Walter
- Impressions of my world......
- Bonjour Bellingham
- Animal Law News & Abuse
- Madison Woods
- The Big Blue Mess
- Where the Butterflies Go
- JetHead's Blog
- Sticks, Stones, and Paper Stew Blog
- Nancy's Notes From Florida
- Living, Loving, Laughing...
Tag Archives: Games
©ourtesy of wheelsupinthirty and stayoverthere
Here are what the cans for six brands of soda have looked like over the last 50 years.
Visit boldpost for some discussion and analysis of each…!
©ourtesy of Ginger Cayote on FB
Coincidence or Fate ?
Curious isn’t it? Mitt Romney (Herman Monster) and Paul Ryan (Eddie Monster), just a couple of guys up to NO GOOD
” ‘ They’re creepy and they’re kooky/mysterious and spooky/they’re altogether ooky…’ ” so applicable here.
- A Strange Time to Tie Your Candidacy to a Very Unpopular Congress (elections.firedoglake.com)
- Which Celebrity Do You Resemble Most? (bellasugar.com)
©ourtesy of stayoverthere reblogged jess0so:
- Tips To Survive The Coming Zombie Apocalypse Part 2 (deadmanstales.wordpress.com)
©ourtesy of sillyhoesmoneysforpimps reblogged stayfly69:
...Sometimes it’s just a good idea to leave the kiddies at home. After all, this one’s had just about enough of ‘grandpa’s’ antics. And of all days to have forgotten his taser!
- Looks like ‘Carrot Top’ has found ‘Joan Rivers’ surgeon ..! YIKES SS. (fernexpress.wordpress.com)
- Visible Scars Appear Online (dreadcentral.com)
©ourtesy of I Make No Sense?
Today was strange, my thoughts in range, I made a choice, life rolled the dice, I worked till six, fate thought to mix, I see things twice, was that the mice? From start to end, the mood is fend, I play the part, of life in art, The walk to work, a chance to change, What fish to dish, my wish to mash. The face you see, is not your own, The friends around, and all the same, The calls you get, and planned to let, You feel alive, is this your vibe? You sound the horn, to show you’re torn, You look with … Read more
Definition: Pretty is used as an adverb with the meaning ‘fairly, moderately’, as in The performance was pretty good / He did pretty much as he liked. The adverb corresponding to the usual meaning of pretty is prettily: She always dresses so prettily, kinda? So you see Darling, being ‘Pretty” really has nothing to do with the way you Look physically. You know, like in the use of the word ‘Beautiful’, okay. People are always telling you you’re ‘pretty’ ’cause they’re just being very sarcastic and insulting. Pity, cause You are really so ‘moderate’.
- Dear Abby: Kiss My Butt (havecoffeewillwrite.wordpress.com)
And, Who Really gives a Shit…?
As far as sporting events go, March Madness may very well be the best. … ahhh? Nobody’s four year old kid gives a shit about March Madness. Let’s just get pissy drunk and tick a whole bunch-a-dicks off! How’s that for “March Madness”.
- March Madness 2011: Likeliest Upsets and the Biggest Questions in the Southwest (bleacherreport.com)
- March Madness 2011 Cheat Sheet: How To Fill Out Your NCAA Bracket (nowpublic.com)