Venice, ITALY 2011 Festival
- Singer Lawsuit Is Tied To Marc Collins-Rector, Infamous Child Abuser Of The Dot-Com Boom April 18, 2014For people who lived the through the dot-com collapse of the late 1990s, the name Marc Collins-Rector carries a special horror. Not only was he the architect of one of the most famous implosions of the time — the bankruptcy of Digital Entertainment Networks, an early provider of online video — but he is also a convicted child molester, according to federal r […]Jim Edwards
- Airbnb Takes New Funding At A $10 Billion Valuation April 18, 2014Airbnb, the service that lets people rent their houses, apartments and rooms over the internet to strangers, has taken a $500 million round of new investment which values the company at a staggering $10 billion, according to Techcrunch. It is not a surprise that the fund-raise or the valuation is that high — Airbnb is a transactional app and web site through […]Jim Edwards
- Former CIA Director: Snowden Is Obviously A 'Prop' For Putin April 18, 2014Former National Security Agency and CIA Director Michael Hayden thinks it's clear Edward Snowden was a "prop" for Vladimir Putin when the NSA leaker appeared alongside the Russian President on television Thursday. Hayden shared his thoughts on Snowden's TV appearance after Business Insider asked whether he thought it proved Snowden is bei […]Hunter Walker
- Singer Lawsuit Is Tied To Marc Collins-Rector, Infamous Child Abuser Of The Dot-Com Boom April 18, 2014
- Academy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business California Carnival Christianity Christmas cinema Collecting Cosmetic and Plastic drawing Earth Facebook Fashion film Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Halloween Health History Holiday Holidays Hollywood Home illustration Italy Japan Jesus Justin Bieber Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles movies Music New Year New York New York City Obama Online Writing painting Paris Paul McCartney People Photographer Photographers photography poster Pulp Fiction Recreation Red Carpet Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Science Fiction Shopping Substance Abuse Surgery Technology Transgender Twitter United States Video Games Visual Arts Women World War II
- fb.me/2TDYrbYd3 5 hours ago
- Model #MagdalenaFrackowiak in “Ancient Songs Of Praise” by Giampaolo Sgura for #Vogue Japan, May 2014 ©ourtesy of... fb.me/2cjDwaxTT 1 day ago
- Model #KaylaClarke In #Adidas Special “Queen Of Asphalt” for Be Magazine May 2014 Issue. ©ourtesy of bit.ly/1iKqTUt 1 day ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1ozzmBimp 1 day ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/13WKNwzPf 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Conan O'Brien (51)In 1963, Conan O'Brien was born on this date in Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- David Tennant (43)In 1971, David Tennant was born on this date in Bathgate, West Lothian, Scotland, UK
- Melody Thomas Scott (58)In 1956, Melody Thomas Scott was born on this date in Los Angeles, California, USA
- Melissa Joan Hart (38)In 1976, Melissa Joan Hart was born on this date in Smithtown, Long Island, New York, USA
- Conan O'Brien (51)
- 47,315 hits
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- S Korea ferry captain arrest sought April 18, 2014Prosecutors in South Korea ask for an arrest warrant for the captain of the ferry that capsized on Wednesday killing 28, with 268 missing.
- Kiev reaches out to eastern rebels April 18, 2014Ukraine's interim authorities appeal for unity, promising to meet some demands of pro-Russian protesters occupying buildings in the east.
- Pakistan library named 'Bin Laden' April 18, 2014An Islamic seminary for women in Pakistan's capital renames its library after Osama Bin Laden, the slain al-Qaeda leader.
- S Korea ferry captain arrest sought April 18, 2014
- ArtsBeat: New Banksy Work Goes From Wall to Boys’ Club to Museum April 18, 2014A work by Banksy that appeared on a wall in Bristol, England, is claimed by a boys’ club leader and then by the city.By ALLAN KOZINN
- Art Review: Ai Weiwei Survey Lands at the Brooklyn Museum April 18, 2014“Ai Weiwei: According to What?,” at the Brooklyn Museum, makes a persuasive case for this artist’s ability to reconcile art and ideals and life.By ROBERTA SMITH
- Art in Review: Ali Banisadr: ‘Motherboard’ April 18, 2014Mr. Banisadr’s paintings usually depict epic battles between vast imperial forces, with banners fluttering overhead and bloody skirmishes below.By ROBERTA SMITH
- ArtsBeat: New Banksy Work Goes From Wall to Boys’ Club to Museum April 18, 2014
Recent Posts: Fashion-ready-to-Wear-You-Out: Designer fashion designs
- Top 10 Cams for 04/18/2014View this week's Top Ten Cameras, chosen by the EarthCam Staff. Check them out now!
- Press Release - EarthCam Construction Cameras Track Progress for New Minnesota Vikings StadiumYou betcha there are construction webcams documenting the progress of the new Minnesota Vikings Stadium. Fans of the purple and gold will have more to cheer about than tackles and touchdowns as construction progress is now underway for the professional football team’s state-of-the-art stadium. EarthCam’s construction cameras are part of the team capturing ev […]
- Top 10 Cams for 04/18/2014
Search, Add Site, SEO
- The Big DayJuly 4th, 20142 months to go.
I'm just starting out; leave me a comment or a like :)
- Follow fernexpressblog on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow
- Dharma Cowgirl
- The Official British Army Blog
- Just Alyssa
- Damien G. Walter
- Impressions of my world......
- Bonjour Bellingham
- Animal Law News & Abuse
- Madison Woods
- The Big Blue Mess
- Where the Butterflies Go
- JetHead's Blog
- Sticks, Stones, and Paper Stew Blog
- Nancy's Notes From Florida
- Living, Loving, Laughing...
Tag Archives: Games
©ourtesy of wheelsupinthirty and stayoverthere
Here are what the cans for six brands of soda have looked like over the last 50 years.
Visit boldpost for some discussion and analysis of each…!
©ourtesy of Ginger Cayote on FB
Coincidence or Fate ?
Curious isn’t it? Mitt Romney (Herman Monster) and Paul Ryan (Eddie Monster), just a couple of guys up to NO GOOD
” ‘ They’re creepy and they’re kooky/mysterious and spooky/they’re altogether ooky…’ ” so applicable here.
- A Strange Time to Tie Your Candidacy to a Very Unpopular Congress (elections.firedoglake.com)
- Which Celebrity Do You Resemble Most? (bellasugar.com)
©ourtesy of stayoverthere reblogged jess0so:
- Tips To Survive The Coming Zombie Apocalypse Part 2 (deadmanstales.wordpress.com)
©ourtesy of sillyhoesmoneysforpimps reblogged stayfly69:
...Sometimes it’s just a good idea to leave the kiddies at home. After all, this one’s had just about enough of ‘grandpa’s’ antics. And of all days to have forgotten his taser!
- Looks like ‘Carrot Top’ has found ‘Joan Rivers’ surgeon ..! YIKES SS. (fernexpress.wordpress.com)
- Visible Scars Appear Online (dreadcentral.com)
©ourtesy of I Make No Sense?
Today was strange, my thoughts in range, I made a choice, life rolled the dice, I worked till six, fate thought to mix, I see things twice, was that the mice? From start to end, the mood is fend, I play the part, of life in art, The walk to work, a chance to change, What fish to dish, my wish to mash. The face you see, is not your own, The friends around, and all the same, The calls you get, and planned to let, You feel alive, is this your vibe? You sound the horn, to show you’re torn, You look with … Read more
Definition: Pretty is used as an adverb with the meaning ‘fairly, moderately’, as in The performance was pretty good / He did pretty much as he liked. The adverb corresponding to the usual meaning of pretty is prettily: She always dresses so prettily, kinda? So you see Darling, being ‘Pretty” really has nothing to do with the way you Look physically. You know, like in the use of the word ‘Beautiful’, okay. People are always telling you you’re ‘pretty’ ’cause they’re just being very sarcastic and insulting. Pity, cause You are really so ‘moderate’.
- Dear Abby: Kiss My Butt (havecoffeewillwrite.wordpress.com)
And, Who Really gives a Shit…?
As far as sporting events go, March Madness may very well be the best. … ahhh? Nobody’s four year old kid gives a shit about March Madness. Let’s just get pissy drunk and tick a whole bunch-a-dicks off! How’s that for “March Madness”.
- March Madness 2011: Likeliest Upsets and the Biggest Questions in the Southwest (bleacherreport.com)
- March Madness 2011 Cheat Sheet: How To Fill Out Your NCAA Bracket (nowpublic.com)