Venice, ITALY 2011 Festival
- How Google Ventures Made Its $100,000 Investment In Bustle Disappear March 9, 2014Google Ventures is no longer an investor in Bustle, a women’s site founded by Bleacher Reporter co-founder, Bryan Goldberg. Why? TechCrunch's Alexia Tsotsis says Google Ventures took back its $100,000 after Bustle's founder became a controversial figure. He made a mess of the company's launch and insinuated that no good female-targeted website […]Alyson Shontell
- Erdogan Government Hit With New Recording Of Alleged Corruption March 9, 2014Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's regime, mired in a corruption scandal, suffered a new blow on Sunday with the online release of another allegedly incriminating phone call involving an ex-minister and a businessman. The recording of the phone conversation posted on the Internet was purportedly between Reza Zarrab, an Azerbaijani entrepreneu […]Agence France Presse
- The 15 Coolest Airbnb Rentals In New York City March 9, 2014Airbnb rentals offer a great alternative to hotels for travelers around the world. But nowhere is the apartment-sharing service more popular than in New York City — according to a study released by Airbnb last October, the company generated $632 million in economic activity in one year and supported 4,580 jobs across the city's five boroughs. We' […]Madeline Stone
- How Google Ventures Made Its $100,000 Investment In Bustle Disappear March 9, 2014
- Academy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business California Carnival Christianity Christmas cinema Collecting Cosmetic and Plastic drawing Earth Facebook Fashion film Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Halloween Health History Holiday Holidays Hollywood Home illustration Italy Japan Jesus Justin Bieber Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles movies Music New Year New York New York City Obama Online Writing painting Paris Paul McCartney People Photographer Photographers photography poster Pulp Fiction Recreation Red Carpet Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Science Fiction Shopping Substance Abuse Surgery Technology Transgender Twitter United States Video Games Visual Arts Women World War II
- Erwin Blumenfeld, Décolleté, 1952. New York. Foundation and lipstick by Elisabeth Arden. © Estate of Erwin... fb.me/6qJKT4S4o 1 day ago
- #RosieHuntingtonWhiteley ©ourtesy of bit.ly/O4x4VC fb.me/1hUA1DmnY 1 day ago
- #GuinevereVanSeenus by Erik Madigan Heck for Muse Spring 2014 ©ourtesy of bit.ly/O4wvLp fb.me/2MN8xOEeE 1 day ago
- Erwin Blumenfeld, Décolleté, 1952. New York. Foundation and lipstick by Elisabeth Arden. © Estate of Erwin... fb.me/6BrZdS3og 1 day ago
- Members Only | Vogue China | March 2014 | by Mario Testino ©ourtesy of bit.ly/O4v5Rj fb.me/1RIXVzRsq 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Fernando Luís (53)In 1961, Fernando Luís was born on this date in Portugal
- Luc Boudrias (54)In 1960, Luc Boudrias was born on this date in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Juliette Binoche (50)In 1964, Juliette Binoche was born on this date in Paris, France
- Brittany Snow (28)In 1986, Brittany Snow was born on this date in Tampa, Florida, USA
- Fernando Luís (53)
- 47,073 hits
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Vietnam probes 'missing jet debris' March 9, 2014Vietnamese planes spot possible debris from the missing Malaysia Airlines jet - nearly two days after it disappeared with 239 people on board.
- Ukraine gripped by rival rallies March 9, 2014Tens of thousands of people across Ukraine hold rival pro-unity and pro-Russian rallies, as Moscow continues to strengthen its grip on Crimea.
- New threat to ozone layer identified March 9, 2014Scientists identify four new man-made gases that are contributing to the depletion of the ozone layer.
- Vietnam probes 'missing jet debris' March 9, 2014
- ArtsBeat: Basquiat Auction by Christie’s Is Postponed March 9, 2014After a lawsuit, the auction house has decided to delay an online sale of Jean-Michel Basquiat works owned by a former roommate.By PATRICIA COHEN
- Art Week in New York March 8, 2014This is the weekend when art lovers crowd New York to attend the panoply of art fairs throughout Manhattan. Follow the reviews by The Times’s critics.By THE NEW YORK TIMES
- Arts Review | New Jersey: A Review of ‘Robert Smithson’s New Jersey’ at the Montclair Art Museum March 7, 2014Robert Smithson’s earthworks record the suburban landscape he was surrounded by as a boy in New Jersey.By MARTHA SCHWENDENER
- ArtsBeat: Basquiat Auction by Christie’s Is Postponed March 9, 2014
Recent Posts: Fashion-ready-to-Wear-You-Out: Designer fashion designs
- New! - Mt Aspiring & Southern Alps web camTriple web cam panorama from Mt Cook in the northeast, through Mt Aspiring in the west, to Mt Earnslaw in the southwest. Located at 1750m (6000ft) in the Albert Burn Saddle in New Zealand's Southern Alps. See it Live!
- New! - Grand Riviere MartiniqueReal-time video images of the beautiful beaches of the Grand-Riviere in Martinique, including time-lapse videos of previous days. See it Live!
- New! - Mt Aspiring & Southern Alps web cam
Search, Add Site, SEO
- The Big DayJuly 4th, 20143 months to go.
I'm just starting out; leave me a comment or a like :)
- Follow fernexpressblog on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow
- One Step Beyond
- Tales From The Testosterone Zone
- jhulle katz raynauld
- see what happens
- Jeff Carmack - comedy writer
- Inner Workings of My Mind
- Aubrey's Blog
- CHALK THE SUN
- Dead Mouse Diaries
- In Search of Balance
- anna brones
- ThinkBannedThoughts Blog
- Wilde About Dogs
- Qifa Nabki
- Scribbler in Seville
- Out of Bounds
- Purposeful Perception
Tag Archives: Games
©ourtesy of wheelsupinthirty and stayoverthere
Here are what the cans for six brands of soda have looked like over the last 50 years.
Visit boldpost for some discussion and analysis of each…!
©ourtesy of Ginger Cayote on FB
Coincidence or Fate ?
Curious isn’t it? Mitt Romney (Herman Monster) and Paul Ryan (Eddie Monster), just a couple of guys up to NO GOOD
” ‘ They’re creepy and they’re kooky/mysterious and spooky/they’re altogether ooky…’ ” so applicable here.
- A Strange Time to Tie Your Candidacy to a Very Unpopular Congress (elections.firedoglake.com)
- Which Celebrity Do You Resemble Most? (bellasugar.com)
©ourtesy of stayoverthere reblogged jess0so:
- Tips To Survive The Coming Zombie Apocalypse Part 2 (deadmanstales.wordpress.com)
©ourtesy of sillyhoesmoneysforpimps reblogged stayfly69:
...Sometimes it’s just a good idea to leave the kiddies at home. After all, this one’s had just about enough of ‘grandpa’s’ antics. And of all days to have forgotten his taser!
- Looks like ‘Carrot Top’ has found ‘Joan Rivers’ surgeon ..! YIKES SS. (fernexpress.wordpress.com)
- Visible Scars Appear Online (dreadcentral.com)
©ourtesy of I Make No Sense?
Today was strange, my thoughts in range, I made a choice, life rolled the dice, I worked till six, fate thought to mix, I see things twice, was that the mice? From start to end, the mood is fend, I play the part, of life in art, The walk to work, a chance to change, What fish to dish, my wish to mash. The face you see, is not your own, The friends around, and all the same, The calls you get, and planned to let, You feel alive, is this your vibe? You sound the horn, to show you’re torn, You look with … Read more
Definition: Pretty is used as an adverb with the meaning ‘fairly, moderately’, as in The performance was pretty good / He did pretty much as he liked. The adverb corresponding to the usual meaning of pretty is prettily: She always dresses so prettily, kinda? So you see Darling, being ‘Pretty” really has nothing to do with the way you Look physically. You know, like in the use of the word ‘Beautiful’, okay. People are always telling you you’re ‘pretty’ ’cause they’re just being very sarcastic and insulting. Pity, cause You are really so ‘moderate’.
- Dear Abby: Kiss My Butt (havecoffeewillwrite.wordpress.com)
And, Who Really gives a Shit…?
As far as sporting events go, March Madness may very well be the best. … ahhh? Nobody’s four year old kid gives a shit about March Madness. Let’s just get pissy drunk and tick a whole bunch-a-dicks off! How’s that for “March Madness”.
- March Madness 2011: Likeliest Upsets and the Biggest Questions in the Southwest (bleacherreport.com)
- March Madness 2011 Cheat Sheet: How To Fill Out Your NCAA Bracket (nowpublic.com)