September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Putin urges Europeans to have 'common sense' over sanctions threat September 1, 2014Moscow (AFP) - Russian President Vladimir Putin urged the EU on Monday to show "common sense" and not to engage in mutually destructive sanctions, in his first reaction to the threat of additional punitive measures over Ukraine."I hope that common sense will prevail... that we will work together normally and that we and our partners will not c […]
- Central Bank says analysts cut Brazil growth forecast September 1, 2014Brasília (AFP) - Market analysts have cut their 2014 growth forecast for Brazil after Latin America's largest economy entered recession, the country's Central Bank said Monday.Analysts canvassed by the Bank revised down their annual forecast from 0.7 percent to 0.52 percent after the national statistics institute had Friday shown second-quarter GDP […]
- Putin urges Europeans to have 'common sense' over sanctions threat September 1, 2014
- Academy Award africa andy warhol art artist Arts Arts and Entertainment Asia Barack Obama Business California China Christianity Christmas cinema Collecting culture drawing Earth Facebook Fashion film Fine Art Games Gay Lesbian and Bisexual God Halloween Health History Holiday Holidays Hollywood Home illustration Italy Japan Jesus Justin Bieber Lady Gaga LGBT Literature London Los Angeles movies Music New Year New York New York City Obama Online Writing painting Paris Paul McCartney People Photographer Photographers photography poster Pulp Fiction Recreation Red Carpet Religion and Spirituality San Francisco Science Fiction Shopping Substance Abuse Surgery Technology Transgender Twitter United States Video Games Visual Arts Women World War II
- Lily Tomlin (75)In 1939, Lily Tomlin was born on this date in Detroit, Michigan, USA
- Vittorio GassmanIn 1922, Vittorio Gassman was born on this date in Genoa, Liguria, Italy.
- Phil McGraw (64)In 1950, Phil McGraw was born on this date in Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
- Rachid Bouchareb (55)In 1959, Rachid Bouchareb was born on this date in Paris, France
- Lily Tomlin (75)
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Ukraine hit by military setbacks September 1, 2014Ukraine suffers a series of military setbacks, as hundreds of troops are taken prisoner and its forces withdraw from a key airport.
- Ashya parents fight extradition September 1, 2014A couple who took their five-year-old boy from a British hospital refuse to consent to their extradition to the UK at an appearance at Spain's High Court.
- 'Cloud' concerns after celeb leaks September 1, 2014Experts have raised concerns over the security of "cloud" storage sites following the leak of intimate pictures of celebrities.
- Ukraine hit by military setbacks September 1, 2014
- Horror Is a Constant, as Artists Depict War September 1, 2014“The Disasters of War, 1800-1914,” a French museum show, illustrates how depictions of war have changed through the centuries.By ALISSA J. RUBIN
- An Alaskan Ballet Dancer Hones Her Craft at the Bolshoi August 31, 2014Máire New, 17, is the first dancer from Alaska and among the few Americans training at the Bolshoi Ballet academy in Moscow.By REBECCA MILZOFF
- The Week Ahead | Art: ‘Ralph Fasanella: Lest We Forget’ at the American Folk Art Museum August 30, 2014The self-taught artist Ralph Fasanella (1914-97), born in the Bronx to Italian immigrants, believed that painting could be a form of labor advocacy.By KAREN ROSENBERG
- Horror Is a Constant, as Artists Depict War September 1, 2014
On twitterMy Tweets
Recent Posts: fernexpressblog
©ourtesy of theamazingspiderman
©ourtesy of usaToday A pair of surprise discoveries, one in a museum basement and the other from a plane over the desert, highlight the week’s list 1. 6.5K-Year-Old ‘Noah’ Found in Museum Basement: An ancient skeleton gathering dust in the … Continue reading →
©ourtesy of everyManRemembered & adWeek British Ads Remember World War I Dead Who Aren’t as Famous as Their Names Quest to honor every soldier By David Kiefaber The Royal British Legion is behind a weighty ad campaign called “Every Man … Continue reading →
©ourtesy of juicyCeleb.com If there is something that is guaranteed to get you noticed in Hollywood, it is an amazing set of boobs, sometimes an actresses cleavage becomes more famous than she is! But are they fake or real? Does … Continue reading →
- Press Release - EarthCam Celebrates 18 Years as the Webcam Network LeaderEarthCam may be turning 18, but the world’s most popular webcam network is showing no signs of slowing down. To celebrate another year of growth, EarthCam continues to innovate with updates to its live streaming player and the release of a new “Webcams” app for iOS devices. Continue reading...
- New! - Muskegon Lake Michigan - Pere Marquette BeachBeautiful views of Lake Michigan from Pere Marquette Beach in Muskegon. Catch stunning Great Lakes sunsets, big waves, sailboats, and kiteboarders enjoying the cerulean fresh waters of Lake Michigan. See it Live!
- Press Release - EarthCam Celebrates 18 Years as the Webcam Network Leader
Search, Add Site, SEO
- 4th JulyJuly 4th, 2014Holiday Time
- Follow fernexpressblog on WordPress.com
- 48,186 hits
Tag Archives: Games
©ourtesy of wheelsupinthirty and stayoverthere
Here are what the cans for six brands of soda have looked like over the last 50 years.
Visit boldpost for some discussion and analysis of each…!
©ourtesy of Ginger Cayote on FB
Coincidence or Fate ?
Curious isn’t it? Mitt Romney (Herman Monster) and Paul Ryan (Eddie Monster), just a couple of guys up to NO GOOD
” ‘ They’re creepy and they’re kooky/mysterious and spooky/they’re altogether ooky…’ ” so applicable here.
- A Strange Time to Tie Your Candidacy to a Very Unpopular Congress (elections.firedoglake.com)
- Which Celebrity Do You Resemble Most? (bellasugar.com)
©ourtesy of stayoverthere reblogged jess0so:
- Tips To Survive The Coming Zombie Apocalypse Part 2 (deadmanstales.wordpress.com)
©ourtesy of sillyhoesmoneysforpimps reblogged stayfly69:
...Sometimes it’s just a good idea to leave the kiddies at home. After all, this one’s had just about enough of ‘grandpa’s’ antics. And of all days to have forgotten his taser!
- Looks like ‘Carrot Top’ has found ‘Joan Rivers’ surgeon ..! YIKES SS. (fernexpress.wordpress.com)
- Visible Scars Appear Online (dreadcentral.com)
©ourtesy of I Make No Sense?
Today was strange, my thoughts in range, I made a choice, life rolled the dice, I worked till six, fate thought to mix, I see things twice, was that the mice? From start to end, the mood is fend, I play the part, of life in art, The walk to work, a chance to change, What fish to dish, my wish to mash. The face you see, is not your own, The friends around, and all the same, The calls you get, and planned to let, You feel alive, is this your vibe? You sound the horn, to show you’re torn, You look with … Read more
Definition: Pretty is used as an adverb with the meaning ‘fairly, moderately’, as in The performance was pretty good / He did pretty much as he liked. The adverb corresponding to the usual meaning of pretty is prettily: She always dresses so prettily, kinda? So you see Darling, being ‘Pretty” really has nothing to do with the way you Look physically. You know, like in the use of the word ‘Beautiful’, okay. People are always telling you you’re ‘pretty’ ’cause they’re just being very sarcastic and insulting. Pity, cause You are really so ‘moderate’.
- Dear Abby: Kiss My Butt (havecoffeewillwrite.wordpress.com)
And, Who Really gives a Shit…?
As far as sporting events go, March Madness may very well be the best. … ahhh? Nobody’s four year old kid gives a shit about March Madness. Let’s just get pissy drunk and tick a whole bunch-a-dicks off! How’s that for “March Madness”.
- March Madness 2011: Likeliest Upsets and the Biggest Questions in the Southwest (bleacherreport.com)
- March Madness 2011 Cheat Sheet: How To Fill Out Your NCAA Bracket (nowpublic.com)